*** CELEBRATING KIDCALC MATH FUN ROCKETING TO #1 IN EDUCATION! ***
Fast Company Magazine says KidCalc is "the best math app for young kids" in the App Store.
KIDCALC HAS BEEN A TOP SELLING EDUCATION APP FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS!
* KidCalc climbed to #1 in the education category in 25 countries, including in the US.
* KidCalc was named the #1 education app by Babble.com.
* KidCalc has been featured by Apple on the What's Hot list, in the Apps For Kids list, on their website, and on the Learning For Everyone list of apps.
iPhone Life Magazine: "...as a parent I strongly suggest you add this to your collection of apps for learning."
TheiPhoneMom.com: "I absolutely adore KidCalc Math Fun." "If you’ve got a preschooler or a child in elementary school this is one to buy."
GiggleApps.com: "So effective." "It amazes me how much is offered in this one app – it’s a real deal."
BE SURE TO ALSO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER POPULAR EDUCATION APPS INCLUDING:
OUR NEWEST APP: CHESTER & FLOP'S FLYING NUMBERS ADVENTURE - A challenging and fun adventure game that teaches integers, decimals, and fractions to children ages 9 and under.
123 Color, a #1 education app that's been featured in The New York Times, in iPhone Life Magazine, and on Apple's New & Noteworthy, What's Hot, and Staff Favorites app lists!
KidCalc teaches number recognition, counting and math to pre-schoolers, kindergarteners and elementary school aged children using flash cards and puzzle games, with engaging artwork, animation and voice-overs.
KidCalc includes animated addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division lessons. KidCalc is easily configurable to adjust how challenging the counting and math puzzles are, with settings for toddlers learning numbers, for preschoolers learning to add and subtract, and for elementary school aged kids learning to count as high as 1000 and to multiply and divide.
KidCalc is jam packed with features and now teaches the following skills:
• Writing numbers
• Number recognition by sight and sound
• Quantity recognition with icons
• Counting forwards and backwards, with voice-overs, by increments of 1, 2, 3, on up to increments of 100
• Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division with operands up to 1000
• Reading numbers spelled out, up to one thousand
KidCalc features themed graphics with gorgeous little objects to count and learn math with including:
• Easter & Springtime themes with bunnies, flowers, chicks, and Easter eggs.
• Birthday Party theme with presents, birthday cakes, cupcakes, candles and party hat icons.
* Valentines theme with diamonds, cupcakes, hearts, and chocolates.
• Christmas and Hanukkah themes with stockings, trees, Santas, snowmen, candles and presents.
• Halloween and Thanksgiving graphics themes with pumpkins, bats, haunted houses, apples, turkeys, fall leaves, and more.
• Flash Card Challenge making KidCalc 7-apps-in-1. See how quickly you or you can solve 10, 25, 50, or even 100 math problems.
• Animated illustrations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division math problems on the back of flash cards.
• Running timer and totals can be shown or hidden.
• Choose any combination of beginner or intermediate addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division problems.
Other Features Include:
• One-touch skill settings to configure all learning games appropriately for a wide range of ages 2-4, 4-6, 6-8, 8-10, or Little Geniuses
• Counting puzzle and Counting Snowflakes game for preschoolers and kindergarteners
• Animated and voiced math puzzle
• Animated and voiced calculator with icons that demonstrate mathematical operations as they are entered!
• Additional themes including Sports, Outer Space, Springtime, Valentines Day, Easter and more.
"I recommend KidCalc to any parents that want to give their kids an edge."
"KidCalc is the smallest, yet wisest investment I've ever made in my children's education!"
ON SALE THIS WEEKEND ONLY: OUR NEWEST APP, CHESTER & FLOP'S FLYING NUMBERS ADVENTURE - A challenging and fun adventure game that teaches integers, decimals, and fractions to children ages 9 and under.
Version 1.21 adds:
* Improvements to Birthday Party and Halloween themes
* Parent gate so kids don't accidentally send feedback messages
* Bug fixes and improvements to reliability
Version 1.20 adds:
* Improved support for iOS 7.1
* General bug fixes
Version 1.19 adds:
* Valentines Day icon
* Valentines Day number tracing flash cards added
* Valentines day, Easter, and Birthday Party theme improvements.
* General bug fixes
Version 1.18 adds:
* General bug fixes
Version 1.17 added:
* General bug fixes
Version 1.16 added:
* High-resolution Easter themed graphics
* New cupcake icon
* General bug fixes
Version 1.15 added:
* Christmas icon
* Christmas themed graphics with Christmas trees, candy canes, Christmas stockings, gingerbread men, and more
* Red, green, and blue Christmas backgrounds
* Hanukkah themed graphics with stars, menorahs, candles, presents, and dreidels
* Kwanzaa themed graphics with kinaras, presents, candles, and flags
* Theme manager where individual themes can be turned on and off
* Animated snowfall
Version 1.14 added:
* Added Halloween theme
* Added Thanksgiving theme
* Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Impressive and very complete
I have been teaching for nearly twenty years and I have seen nothing as effective at supplementing math education outside of school as this app. Many parents of my students have been telling me about KidCalc for a while and after using it in my classroom I now know why they love this app so much. My students don't want to put it down, and they are learning a lot from it. I have incorporated it into my curriculum and am seeing clear improvement in math skills, both in children who are not naturally inclined toward math as well as children who are already strong in math. This app has an impressive, complete, and engaging set of math lessons for kids pre-K through perhaps 3rd grade. My only criticism was that the voice-overs could stand to be improved a little. This app's most recent update did just that. This app has a history of regular improvements, and this recent update makes a great app even better. This publisher's other app, 123 color, is similarly impressive, probably even better at holding my students' attention. I saw it was the #1 education app for the iPad two weeks ago, and I know it was also the #1 education app for the iPhone last month. Excellent work this publisher does.
I can only hear the sounds when I’m connected to my Bluetooth 🤷🏽♀️
Extremely effective teaching tool
I am a first grade teacher and my wife is a third grade teacher. We have watched our two daughters, 3 and 5, use this app over the past four months, and have seen what they have learned from it. I can say that after watching both daughters play the math games in this app, that this app is responsible for having moved our 5 year old daughter's math skills well beyond her age, and even beyond the level of the students in both of our classrooms. This app was good before, which is obvious since I saw it was ranked #1, but the most recent update takes this app to a new level teaching math in a way that is fun for kids and not work. This app is serious about teaching math. I recommend having several math apps since each has a slightly different approach to teaching math and each has something different to offer. But this is the only one that our daughters won't stop playing. This app is the strongest at teaching number recognition for younger kids, early math for 4-6 year olds, and now counting forwards and backwards by varying increments for older children, a task challenging to many adults. Try counting backwards from 100 yourself by 7s or 8s. You probably won't be asking a 7 or 8 year old to do that anytime soon, but whatever increment your son or daughter is ready to learn, this app will teach them. Well worth its price. Five stars (more if that were possible)!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.