KidCheck provides secure children’s check-in systems for churches, fitness centers, activity centers, and child care organizations. KidCheck’s easy-to-use children’s check-in software helps keep children safe, streamline the check-in process, easily track attendance, and provide peace-of-mind with a positive parent and visitor experience.
Check-in features for organizations include:
- Extensive security features including allergy and medical warnings
- Comprehensive reporting, attendance tracking, and ratio trending
- Web based solution with a simple and intuitive interface
- Fast check-in for visiting or existing families
- Ability to print child name labels and guardian receipts
- Built-in parent communication tools
- Free personal support and training including Sunday mornings
Benefits for parents include:
- Free – no cost to set up a KidCheck account
- Designate who is and is not authorized to pick up children
- Upload photos of children and guardians for added security
- Add medical and allergy alerts and notes
- Text message notifications at check-in and check-out, or in case of emergency
- Check-in account can be used at any facility using KidCheck
Ratings and Reviews
My husband runs the van ministry at our church and pick up 20-30 children. I check the children in as they get there on the app. It would be a great update to put the children’s names in alphabet order. To choose if you want to put it by first or last name. Also if you add a new child, it automatically goes in alphabetical order. A nice feature would be that you can go back and see a list of who and how many is checked in. I realize this is for families but think about the bus ministries as well.
Thank you for your feedback! I have forwarded along this info to our development team. We do have bus ministries in mind and hope to release some useful features in the near future! Thanks Mommat4u
App is broken
Since Apple released iOS 11 the developers have not kept up with the development requirements to wirelessly check in and print your label. The location services does not show up in the settings of your phone.
Hi PrayerfulDrop, occasionally updates can cause some issues and our development team does regularly monitor the app for such issues. If you are still experiencing technical difficulties please reach out to our awesome support team and we can help!
The system is great but the app is essentially useless because you cant do anything other then edit all of your information. What it needs is a check in, check out scanner or something! No reason for me to keep it unless the app changes and improves.
Hi Kenziebby, thanks for your feedback! The app is essentially meant for account management as an easy way for parents to edit their KidCheck profiles, upload photos, etc. Since your review we now have the ability for the app to process check-ins. This is our Express Check-In feature! More features to be added, thanks for your time!
- KidCheck, Inc.
- 39.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 KidCheck Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.