KidCheck provides secure children’s check-in systems for churches, fitness centers, activity centers, and child care organizations. KidCheck’s easy-to-use children’s check-in software helps keep children safe, streamline the check-in process, easily track attendance, and provide peace-of-mind with a positive parent and visitor experience.
Check-in features for organizations include:
- Extensive security features including allergy and medical warnings
- Comprehensive reporting, attendance tracking, and ratio trending
- Web based solution with a simple and intuitive interface
- Fast check-in for visiting or existing families
- Ability to print child name labels and guardian receipts
- Built-in parent communication tools
- Free personal support and training including Sunday mornings
Benefits for parents include:
- Free – no cost to set up a KidCheck account
- Designate who is and is not authorized to pick up children
- Upload photos of children and guardians for added security
- Add medical and allergy alerts and notes
- Text message notifications at check-in and check-out, or in case of emergency
- Check-in account can be used at any facility using KidCheck
Fix for email issue in New Account screens.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor Process Design
The “express check in” from your phone app is not express in any form, and is actually several steps longer than if I just used the iPad check in at my child’s school. I have several issues with the so-called “Express Check In” from your phone:
1. Lack of FaceID login: it is very cumbersome to have to enter my password EVERY TIME I open the app....this is an unnecessary step as the extra security is not necessary, or you should at least be able to opt in to removing this step.
2. Once I log in, rather than landing on the Express Check In, which is the part of the app parents are going to be using on a daily basis, it lands on the profile page, which after initial setup I will never need to use again.
3. Too many steps in the check in process. If the process was to truly be “express” it should be one click and the submit when I get to the school. The check in process is less steps and faster if I was to just wait until I arrived at the school and used the iPad. Having to actually submit the check in once I arrive is especially cumbersome....I mean I am walking in carrying a child and a bag, and now I need to take my phone out of my pocket and submit my “express check in”.
The lack of forethought into the actual check in flow for the parents using this app is incredibly frustrating and I urge you to enhance this process so it is far fewer steps and actually a time saving benefit rather than using the iPad at my child’s school.
My husband runs the van ministry at our church and pick up 20-30 children. I check the children in as they get there on the app. It would be a great update to put the children’s names in alphabet order. To choose if you want to put it by first or last name. Also if you add a new child, it automatically goes in alphabetical order. A nice feature would be that you can go back and see a list of who and how many is checked in. I realize this is for families but think about the bus ministries as well.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! I have forwarded along this info to our development team. We do have bus ministries in mind and hope to release some useful features in the near future! Thanks Mommat4u
Can’t sign into App
I’ve checked everything, tried to change my password, checked if everything was ok from the computer (looks fine) but it will not let me sign into the app.
- KidCheck, Inc.
- 39.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 KidCheck Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.