Free for classrooms! Kiddom is the easiest way to plan, assess, and analyze learning.
• Classrooms love Kiddom: Teachers can find teaching resources, share assignments, plan curriculum, and monitor student progress using beautiful, actionable reports. Students access and complete their assignments, we well as monitor their own progress.
• Resource Library: Save time with a vast library of free standards-based quizzes, videos, assessments, lessons, real-world exercises, and more.
• Mastery Reports: Track student growth and classroom performance on standards and skills and take action.
• Google Drive Integration: Easily create and share Google Drive attachments with students while reporting on their mastery.
• Standards-Based Grading Friendly: Kiddom comes loaded with national and state standards (like Common Core). You can even add and track your own custom skills.
• Teaching and Learning Styles: Kiddom works for blending learning classrooms, flipped classrooms, project-based learning classrooms, or if you simply want a beautiful, more intuitive gradebook.
Ready for collaborative learning in your classroom? Join the Kiddom community today!
Thanks for using Kiddom! This update fixes several bugs including:
- A crash when logging in with Google
- Not being able to share content when previewing in the browser
- Attaching photos to assignments may fail
Ratings and Reviews
I love being able to grade and make a quick assignment from anywhere! It links to Google Drive so you can attach docs or slides etc. I found it simple to learn and helps my workflow (I use this along with the web version.) The reports are terrific! I’m able to attach Common Core standards and search for content that helps me differentiate for students pretty quickly.
Happy that students can use this app, too. Best of all: it’s free! 🙌🏼
Amazing App! If you haven’t given Kiddom a test run, you’re doing your students a disservice
This app is very user friendly and beautiful. Best of all, it’s designed with teacher in mind and useful in the classroom.
Building out your year-long curriculum is seamless. I love how you can attach a standard to each assignment so you can keep track of which students are performing well on each standard. This also provides insight into which students need help on specific standards.
If you give Kiddom a chance you won’t regret it. Yes, setting everything up takes a bit of time, but just like in life, most things worth doing take time.
If you want insight into student performance, a great content library, and an amazing curriculum platform, kiddom is for you! You can thank me later.
Great Resource for Teachers and Students
Kiddom creates simple and meaningful interactions between teachers and students. It’s basically an operating system designed specifically with teachers in mind. They have preset curriculum that matches Common Core Standards, but also options for more personalized curriculum. Highly recommended for teachers looking to improve their classroom communication.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.