KIDDY SIGHT WORDS AMERICAN ENGLISH: reading game for kids
By Waclaw Rosicki
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The great app for kids to learn sight words. Engaging pre-reading activities best for preschool and early childhood learning. All while having fun.
The app is designed to help children recognize and read sight words. Kids memorize sight words and gradually learn to identify them by listening and repeating. The repetition is greatly enjoyable for young children. These are great activities in building memory and enhancing reading skills. Our app gives a strong foundation in sight words for beginning readers.
HAVE FUN AND ENCOURAGE NEW WORDS!
· 30 great lessons and 102 high frequency Sight Words
· Simple to use learning tool combining seeing, hearing, speaking and memorizing
· Two learning modes: Play with words designed especially for repetition and Quiz designed especially for words recognizing
· The best way for kids to learn the correct American pronunciation
· Kid-friendly design encourages children to love reading
· No advertising, No in-app purchases
· Help develop sight words skills
· Encourage children to learn through fun practice
· Increase vocabulary and literacy skills
· Support children’s early language learning
· Improve memory and attention
· Enriche child's reading experience
· Best for toddlers and preschoolers
Visit us at www.kiddystarter.com
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Kiddystarter
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/@kiddystarter
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 26, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 34.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Waclaw Rosicki
- © Kiddystarter
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.