Kidfund - Save money for your kids
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Money fuels kids’ potential, saving it should be easier. Introducing a new social savings app that makes putting money in your kids’ account as easy as tipping the barista. Parents, friends and family can now tap savings to the kids they know and love -- to help parents grow a larger fund for their kids.
"I never knew you could save like this, it's so easy" - Rebecca, Mom NYC
* Quickly, easily open a savings account linked to a profile for your child
* Make saving visible and meaningful by connecting it to your child’s life and community
* Tap into your child’s network of support to grow a larger fund
* With a 3% interest rate on the first $500
* First $1 is on us for good luck!
* Set auto-recurring transfers to build a strong foundation
* Receive cash gifts from friends and family, directly into your child’s bank account
* Give cash gifts on birthdays, holidays, or whenever the feeling strikes!
* Follow, like and share the special moments in the lives of kids you know and love
* Donate to college savings accounts for low-income kids
It’s FREE, fun and easy to use!
“This social savings app allows me to save with a click of a button. I can also share Kai’s account with friends and family to help contribute to her college fund. Let’s get real, toys are great but saving for her future is even more rewarding” - Joy Green, mom and parenthood blogger
“This app is awesome!!! I can’t believe it didn’t exist before. Takes the pain out of saving (even makes it fun!). Every parent should have one. Plus it’s well designed, easy to use, beautiful and works well. Really, really awesome. Thanks, Kidfund!”
What parents love . . .
* 3% interest on first $500 (with bank partner USALLIANCE Financial)
* It’s FREE — costs nothing to open, costs nothing to gift (no hidden fees!)
* First $1 on us — for good luck!
* ‘Save Some, Give Some’ feature (with charity partner, CFED’s 1:1 Fund)
Providing peace of mind . . .
* Teaching your kids how to save for the meaningful things in life
* Spreading the wealth to create a better future for all
* Insured up to $250,000
* Connection to safe, secure banking and payment services
* Bank Level Security
* 256 Bit Encryption
* Monitored 24/7
Why we’re different . . .
* Funds build as parents’ share
* The difficult task of saving made as easy as any app
* Powered by your network, not a big bank
* On a mission to build assets for ALL children!
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION. Your use of Kidfund increases educational attainment and economic mobility for the next generation. Did you know that low-income kids with $500 or less in college savings are 4X more likely to graduate from college than those without savings? That small amount of money has an outsized impact. The funds shift kids’ mindsets, keeping them on track to a brighter future. So in addition to offering an app that helps parents build their own child’s fund, we’re making it easy for families to donate a % of their child’s Kidfund into college savings accounts for low-income kids. Together, we can change the way we save for the next generation. Join us today!
What's New in Version 1.2.3
* Signature verification for parents for better fraud prevention!
* Minor bugfixes
Difficulty creating account, but great service fixed issue!
The idea behind this is amazing. Only problem was when I tried creating a savings account it kept giving me an error of "Cannot connect to bank. Please try again later." This happened for over 2 hours. I skipped that step and continued on, but couldn't find a way to create the savings account later on in the process. When I tried logging in later, I kept getting an invalid email or password error and I KNOW I was using the right one. I was able to contact support and they did an amazing job working with me to get my account up and running!! Support did such a great job! Thank you!!
Love how easy saving has become.
Awesome app. Love the photo sharing feature and how easy it is for my friends to add money to my kids account. Pro-tip: set-up auto-recurring transfers! I’ve saved a lot without thinking about it :)
Such a cool app!
Has honestly helped me save so much for my kids. It really works! Invite your friend/family circle, that's what makes your savings really grow :)