Money fuels kids’ potential, so saving it should be easier! Kidfund is the social savings app that makes saving money for your kids as easy as tipping the barista. Family and friends can send cash gifts to the kids they know and love, and help parents fund their kids' goals and dreams.
* SIMPLE – Kidfund works by giving each of your kids a dedicated savings account. Open an account in seconds to start receiving gifts.
* SECURE – Bank-level security and federally insured up to $250,000.
* FREE – No fees or minimums, plus earn 3% interest on the first $500.
* PRIVATE – Share with only the people that you invite into your trusted network.
* FUN – Friends and family can easily gift money — perfect for birthdays and holidays. Plus, auto-recurring transfers and reminders make it easy for savings to grow.
Read more about us at Huffington Post, TODAY Parents, Romper, Babble, Fatherly, and more!
Contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: www.kidfund.us
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
With Kidfund, you can also choose to give to kids in need by donating a percentage of your deposits to our partner 1:1 Fund, a non-profit that supports the college dreams of low-income children. Together, we can change the way we save for the next generation.
Start saving for your kids now!
A quicker way to get connected to our banking partner, plus more cleaning & fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. Let’s me support some of my favorite peeps!❤️
Makes it easy to save!
It was easy to sign up; I’ve already started putting in money for my furbaby’s emergency fund. For my birthday, I’m going to ask friends and family to contribute to my “kidfund” instead of gifts.
App is so confusing
Poor app, i hate it
Developer Response ,
So sorry you’re not finding value in Kidfund! Is there anything in particular we can do to improve the app? We’d love to hear your feedback, so we can use it to make the app even better for you and other families. You can reach out to me any time at email@example.com.
Our mission is to help families save more for their kids, as well as to give educational opportunities to kids who otherwise would not have them. We'd love to do whatever makes that the easiest!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.