Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Money fuels kids’ potential. Saving it should be easier.
Through the Kidfund app parents can:
* Open a savings account for your child
* Receive the gifts you want and need
* Spread the wealth to accounts for kids in need
* Build a larger fund with:
* 3% interest rate on the first $500
* auto-recurring transfers
* direct cash gifting from friends and family
* micro-saving moments
It’s free, fun and easy to use!
The Kidfund app lets parents tap into their child’s network of support to increase the number and frequency of deposits into their child’s account. Because putting money in your kid’s account should be as easy as tipping the barista. And who doesn’t want their child to learn the power of saving and giving to others? From grandma’s daily fix to the classmate’s birthday gift and everything in between.
What parents love . . .
* 3% interest on first $500 (with bank partner USALLIANCE Financial)
* It’s FREE — costs nothing to open, costs nothing to gift (no hidden fees!)
* First $1 on us — for good luck!
* “Save Some, Give Some” feature (with charity partner, CFED’s 1:1 Fund)
Providing peace of mind . . .
* Insured up to $250,000
* Connection to safe, secure banking and payment services
* Understanding what money is for, and teaching your kids how to save it
* Bank Level Security
* 256 Bit Encryption
* Monitored 24/7
Why we’re different . . .
* Funds build as parents’ share
* The difficult task of saving made as easy as any app
* Powered by your network, not a big bank
Join us on our mission to build assets for ALL children!
Your use of Kidfund increases educational attainment and economic mobility for the next generation. Research shows that kids living in low-income households, when given as little as $500 in a college savings account, are 4X more likely to graduate from college. The funds shift kids’ mindsets, keeping them on track to a brighter future. So in addition to offering an app that helps parents build their own child’s fund, we make it easy for families to donate a % of their child’s Kidfund into college savings accounts for low-income kids.
Changing the way we save for the next generation.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Fixes crash upon opening the app some users were experiencing