Now it’s easy to record your symptoms, fatigue levels, moods, and more for management and surveillance of kidney cancer or renal cell carcinoma (RCC). Choose what you want to track to build your own summary “My Storylines” to learn more about your health, and to share more – safely and securely – with your doctor about what happened between visits.
Choose from the following health tools to better manage and monitor kidney cancer or renal cell carcinoma (RCC):
• SYMPTOM TRACKER: Track symptoms and side effects to see patterns that you may need to share with your doctor.
• FATIGUE TRACKER: Monitor your fatigue levels to learn more about your energy patterns.
• MEDICATION TRACKER: Track your medications and get reminders to help you take your medications on time.
• SYNC A DEVICE: Import data from other health and fitness apps that you use.
• DAILY MOODS AND JOURNAL: Track and understand your emotions and what might be driving them. Keep a journal as it has been shown to increase wellbeing.
- Bug fixes
- Deeplink support
- Self Care Catalysts Inc
- 15 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Self Care Catalysts Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.