Prepare your kid for success in class & beyond with our complete learning course for AGES 2 to 10.
5,000+ activities: GAMES, VIDEOS, WORKSHEETS.
PERSONALIZED learning plan!
---------Recommended by The Guardian---------
Over 25,000,000 kids around the world learn with Kids Academy apps!
Talented and GIfted learning academy was created to help identify and nurture the talents of every child from the earliest stage! Hone writing and reading skills, develop a mindset for math, sharpen visual perception and hand-eye coordination - all through engaging gameplay!
PLENTY OF LEARNING ACTIVITIES
Over 5,000+ educational games, videos, and printables developed by experts in early education:
* Math, writing, phonics, and reading games
* SORT, MATCH, and CLASSIFY games
* Animated flashcards and mazes
* Augmented reality-based worksheets and off-screen activities
* Topic-related educational videos
COMPLETE EARLY LEARNING COURSE (AGES 2-10)
The app provides step-by-step learning pathway that lets toddlers develop early skills by moving from elementary concepts to more complex attributes. Kids will start with learning to trace letters and numbers and will gradually move to tasks that require deeper visual, fine motor and problem-solving skills.
All games within the app are divided into age groups and can be played as a consistent Learning Path:
- Toddlers (2-4): the games within this age group are available only on iPad
- Preschool (3-5)
- Kindergarten (4-6)
- Grade K (5-7)
- Grade 1 (6-8)
- Grade 2 (7-9)
- Grade 3 (8-10)
Learn on and beyond the screen! From math to writing, your kids will complete worksheets and get assessed within a few seconds. Use your finger or Apple Pencil (for iPad Pro only) to complete the tasks. Practice off-screen activities in two modes:
* ON SCREEN MODE: complete the worksheet on the screen and get it checked and scored right on the device.
* BACK CAMERA MODE: get a printable from your device, complete it and let the device scan it and deliver the results right on the screen.
The app not only makes learning more interactive for kids but also keeps up their motivation because it engages them in a new exciting way in the offline world.
DESIGNED WITH EXPERTS IN EARLY CHILD EDUCATION
At the core of this early learning app lies vast expertise of acclaimed child psychologists and educators. Based on rock-solid approaches to preschool education, such as Montessori and Singapore Math, all the activities help to crank up kids’ innate thirst for knowledge and let them experience learning as an exciting process of discovery.
* Two types of content presentation: across age groups and as a Learning Pathway
* A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
* Effective motivation and rewards system
* Fancy animated characters and objects from the child’s world
* Easy-to-follow professionally voiced hints
* While the app is free to download some of the content is only available as part of subscription-based membership.
* There are several subscription options: Monthly ($19.99/month), Quarterly ($39.99/quarter), and Yearly ($129.99/year).
* Some subscription options come with a free trial period, which will be indicated before you subscribe. It gives you an opportunity to test the app and cancel before you're charged if you don't like it.
* All payments are charged to your iTunes account. Subscription starts and renews automatically after the trial period ends unless canceled at least 24 hours before the next billing period.
* You can manage and cancel your subscription at any time via your iTunes account.
* If you have any questions regarding your subscription, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
• Teacher pre-registration opened for Kids Academy School Edition. Apply for a free account for your school!
• Improved worksheets accuracy and performance.
• UI/UX improvements to enrich your Kids Academy experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Great content, but too many glitches
I’m so disappointed to write this review. I’ve been a fan of “Kids Academy” and their material. My son has always been really interested in technology so a platform such as this one allowed me to expose him without feeling too guilty about screen time. We started purchasing exercise apps from the group (which was a huge success) and later decided to give a try to the subscription option. Unfortunately this app, the one they develop to support the “academy path”, is full of glitches. From the long time it takes to download content, to the constant (soooo constant) clashes, to exiting out of the classroom section,... they just can’t keep my sons attention for very long. After 10 min, having to restarted 2 times and waiting forever for the video to download, and the elephant saying “watch the video” that never starts, my son just throws a “I don’t want to do this anymore” and we are done. Oh well... I guess I don’t want to do this anymore either. We are locked for 2 more month in the quarterly subscription but plan to cancel after that.
Developer Response ,
Hi Gelicaia. Thank you for reporting this and we apologize for the inconvenience. We would like to work the issue out. For that, we need some more details about the app from you that can be sent to us via the email. Are you now in process of communicating with our customer support via firstname.lastname@example.org? Did they require more information? If you still didn't contact them please contact them immediately and we will solve the issue for you!
Frustrating and overpriced for worksheets
I get so frustrated with this app because it gets stuck loading something half the time and it gives instructions you have to skip skip skip through even though we’ve done it several times an know what to do. . It is really just worksheets so you might as well get a book of worksheets. And this only gives a few worksheets and then you have to go to the website or something to get more. Why not just have more available to continue? We like to do them with the Apple Pencil so that makes it more fun but not everyone has that and a pro. The worksheets don’t always seem appropriate sometimes. PK is too easy but sometimes K or 1 are too difficult - the jump is too much. I like that it has so much to offer but so far it is frustrating and not worth the hefty price. Some if it might be my fault because I haven’t figured out how to access more worksheets or find the activity I want or the video the kids want but I don’t really want to take the time to navigate this app that should be more intuitive.
Developer Response ,
Hi again! Here is just a little follow-up on your feedback. Have you got our previous reply?
We have fixed the app and now everything works properly without taking hard time to load. The app includes games and videos designed according to the child's age as well as the worksheets. The app is free to download, but some of the content is available only as a part of the subscription-based membership. Probably that's why you didn't get an access to the games and videos. In any case, we would like to check it. Please, email us at email@example.com and we will work it out for you.Please, mention your nickname in the email (ReaderBee).
As it was mentioned before, it is not necessary to use the Apple Pencil, since our app has an on-screen mode (you don't have to have any additional accessories) and a camera mode (it allows you to print off the worksheets, complete it using a felt pen and scan the results using the camera).
As far as the learning materials in different grades are concerned, we're putting most efforts to update our learning content weekly, align it with rigorous educational standards and properly review it with the help of our educators who are certified experts in early childhood education.
We're really sorry that your experience with the app was not what you expected. We're trying hard to make our products as great and user-friendly as possible. We really hope you will enjoy using the Kids Academy app and stay with us. Please contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if there's anything else we can do to improve our app and meet your expectations.
Fantastic App for Kids With Autism!!!
Are use this app with and several moderate to severe autistic middle schoolers and they love it! I love that there are so many mini games within the app and they are all very high-quality. The games engage a wide range of my students and the overall app is designed in such a way that all of the different games feel distinct from each other, but carry over enough design elements across the different games to build a sense of familiarity and confidence when a student tries a new game for the first time. The games cover skills that are actually very key to cognitive development, like sequencing, sorting based on different attributes, and matching. I have honestly worked with several 13-15 year old special needs students who have NEVER been successful with using an iPad and learning with an iPad who were then completely successful with this app!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Erica! Thank you for the positive feedback! It warms our hearts to hear that the app is worth its money and it really helps children to learn new thigs and get to know the world! We update the content regularly and align it with early childhood learning standards and practices. We also have competent elementary educators on board who rigorously revise all the content available in the app. If you have any questions we will be glad to respond to them via email@example.com
- Kids Academy Co apps: Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Kids Games, Educational Books, Free Songs
- 154.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Kids Academy Company
- In-App Purchases
- Gifted & Talented Membership $19.99
- Preschool Kids Games & Puzzles: All in one Activity Center $14.99
- Gifted & Talented Membership $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.