A variety of educational and fun puzzle and memory training games for animal lovers that teach young children the alphabet, counting and over 60 different animals in a fun and intuitive way. The games vary in difficulty and include jigsaw puzzle, connect the dots, find the pairs memory games as well as slide puzzle style games enhanced for interactivity to keep young minds engaged and learning.
From the award winning educational game developer now with bonus maze escape games.
Kids will quickly and intuitively pick up the alphabet, numbers and build memory skills while enjoying the interactivity and sound effects associated with each game challenge. The games also help young children learn shape recognition and matching skills as well as hand eye coordination.
Kids animal puzzles and memory skills has:
• a variety of different challenges including jigsaw puzzles, connect the dots, find the pair memory, maze escape and traditional slide puzzles
• high quality images set against colourful scenes that look great on High Definition (HD) and retina displays
• authentic sounds and fun effects for over 60 animals
• covers most of the common animals such as lion, tiger, elephant, cow, dolphin, crocodile, zebra, giraffe, parrot of the land, sky and water. Also covers some lesser known animals such as tapir, salamander, otter and many others.
• shows written name and pronunciation for every animal in the set (English language only)
• customisation options to adapt the games to your child’s ability level
• teaches the order of letters of the alphabet from a to z and numbers 1 to 26
• increasing difficulty as your child progresses through the letter, number and memory puzzles
• no advertising
Kids dinosaur puzzles and number games comes with a selection of free puzzles of each type that can be easily upgraded through a single low cost in-app purchase to enable all puzzles. By upgrading from the Free App to the full version you’ll also be entitled to all features added in future releases.
Puzzle and memory games have traditionally been a fun and educational early education learning tool for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and are a stimulating game for girls and an exciting game for boys.
• 2 year old and 3 year old children can practice their hand eye coordination and matching skills as they progress through the puzzles on each level and enjoy the sounds on completion of each puzzle
• 4 year old and 5 year old kids can learn to read, write and pronounce the words and further train their memory.
We hope you and your children enjoy playing what we believe is one of our best early education games for toddlers and preschoolers.
Please also check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.
- improved responsiveness on lower powered devices
Ratings and Reviews
This is a fun game for small children.
The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because I upgraded it a few days ago, but the upgrade did not “stick” on my MAC. I had to do a restore on the app which I hope I do not have to do every time the little one wants to play the game.
- Espace Pty Ltd
- 41.9 MB
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Espace Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.