As coloring is one of the activities which are loved by kids; on the other hand it’s beneficial for academic purpose. Here we have brought Learning Colors app for toddlers which is best to gear up their recognition ability, as well as to aid them to self-evaluate their learning via quiz activities.
The two main features of “Start Learning” and “Start Activity” open the door of learning and lots of joy. Learning button provides 9 different colors options to learn along with their relevant objects. And the Activity feature further offers 6 types of exciting color learning activities which are more than enough to grab kid’s interest and involve them in learning.
● Learning activity
● Quiz Activity
● Frame the objects
● Find colors of objects
● Color the objects
● Choose the correct color
● Identify the fish color
● Play with parachute
● Colorful graphics
● Interactive sounds
● Muting option
● Switching option-For switching one to another activity
● Verbal play guide
● Written play guide on screen
● Social sharing buttons
How to play?
After installing the app on your device, main page of this coloring app offers two basic features called Start Learning & Start Activity. Tap on Start Learning to first learn about the 9 different colors 1 by 1. An interactive voice guides on every color learning option. 3 different objects are linked with every color to highlight the color relevancy. Tap on each object to listen the name and color and do so in all 9 options.
Them move towards Sraer Activity which displays 6 quiz features. All features have further multiple stage in them which are been offered after clearing the stages 1 by 1. Explore the 6 features:
1. Frame the objects asks to drag and put the similar objects in given frames.
2. In Find colors of objects, player has to tap on the colors which are displayed in a list. Player has to select the similar colors of the given thing.
3. Color the objects is an activity which refers to the graphics which contain 3 blank objects in every stage and a list of colors below them. These colors in a list are like a spot and the correct color has to be dragged and dropped into the relevant object; i.ee fill red color in heart.
4. Choose the correct color is a quiz that gives challenge to the player to select correct color of the given relevant objects. By tapping on the right color in given 3 options, a round of applause appreciates the kid and moves to the other stage.
5. Identify the fish color is another exciting game environment quiz to play. It’s a fun to find th fish of asked color. The written statement on a screen guides about the colors to find
6. Play with parachutes is the colored parachute finding activity. Here the player has to tap the parachute of asked color.
Dear parents and teachers!
As it’s technology based era, kids are the main stakeholders of this aspect. A research revealed that mostly kids spend an hour on their playing devices in their every sitting. So, why not to utilize their time in a better way.
This coloring app is one of the best activities for them which they can play as a game and learn much about the world of colors.
All you have to do is to just get this app for free which is available for all iOS devices. App may contain ads.
- Regular app updates
- Bug fixes & performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Teach your kid to speak like a robot!
This is terrible. It lags a lot, is boring, and the voice sounds like an electric computer voice from the 80s. There are also pop up adds which are just a bad idea when a little one is using the app. I recommend moving on and looking for something else.
Well made app!
The design is engaging and colourful. Would be great for young kids to learn colours! Some ads but not too many. Te robotic voice could be improved.
Best kids application ever!! love both the features and design, I guess will use it for a long time!!)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.