Kids Learn Chinese Language with Lingokids
By Monkimun SL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lingokids is the most effective Chinese learning course for children.
Interactive Chinese Learning Platform for Kids
Children will discover fun and exciting activities to learn Chinese that we update regularly.
Lingokids Chinese consists of character-writing activities, interactive lessons, songs, videos, and additional material!
Lingokids Chinese offers a high-quality Chinese course where learning happens naturally in a safe** environment!
- Designed by teachers and experts in language learning.
- Offline mode to learn on the go!
- No prior Chinese knowledge is necessary :)
- Continuously updated learning activities
- 100% kid-safe: **Following COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection) regulations.
- Teaches Chinese in an immersive environment
- Adaptive learning system adjusts the level of difficulty, creating personalized lessons and a unique learning experience for each student
- Includes printable supplementary material to reinforce topics.
It's scientifically proven that a child's brain is especially apt to learn different languages before a cognitive process called "neuronal pruning" begins in later childhood. The more a child is exposed to various languages, the more easily they can become bilingual. With our platform children learn without realizing it, thanks to our playful and fun approach.
- This app offers one subscription option: $59.99 for a 12 month enrollment.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Mom's Choice Awards - 2014 and 2015
National Parenting Publications Awards - 2014 and 2015
The Lovie Awards - 2014 and 2015
KEEP IN TOUCH
Help and Support: email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.5.2
- More characters
- New games and printable learning material
- Regularly updated content
- Offline mode
Could be great but way too confusing for young learners and now app is non-functional!
I'm a native speaker and can read/write and my kids know some very basic level Chinese. We liked the previous version (by Monkey Mum) which had very interesting and engaging writing - enhances learning by tapping into the pictograph nature of Chinese characters. So we decided to give this new version a try.
In this current version, there is a short skit (with oddly slow and slightly off accent) followed by the writing part. I noticed the animated writing portion is not as engaging or thoughtful as the monkey mum ones (granted there were only 10 characters in previous version) - my kids loved them and just kept writing. Now after 5 min on this app, my kid declared it's boring because it's basically tracing which reminds them of tracing on paper.
I'm most bothered that the app doesn't work anymore unless I refer it to my friends or sign up for trial the premium content for $7.49/month. I paid for this app and should be able to access the content I paid for without having to give my friends' emails or pay an additional on-going subscription fee, right? Now when I click on the writing part - any character, I'm taken to a page that basically asks me to refer friends in exchange for premium content or start a trial subscription. There is no option to bypass that in the app so I'm stuck not able to use any part of the app. Also, I get daily promotional emails from the developers which is annoying.
I understand this is a new release and the developers are trying to get more regular monthly subscriptions to build a sustainable revenue stream. I applaud them for their efforts into developing the content. The marketing is a bit too aggressive for my taste.
My suggestions for developers are: (1) improve content and make it more engaging, especially the writing part, (2) ensure excellent user experience and interface (give users access to content they paid for), (3) don't spam users with tons marketing emails. I still think this app is one of the most promising I've seen. I hope it builds on the thoughtful R&D done by Monkey Mum and make learning Chinese (especially the writing part) fun and engaging!
What a collection!
These apps are such a fantastic find! There's such a massive resource of materials - plenty to keep your little one leaning and growing!
Great application love both the features and design, you guys did a good job with this application and I guess will use it for a long time
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 154 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Monkimun SL
- © 2016 Monkimun Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Lingokids Chinese Course for your child$89.99
- Lingokids Chinese Course for your child$55.99