Kids' Wellness Tracker makes it easy for parents to track children's height, weight, BMI, vaccines, symptoms, and medicines. Plan your children's doctor appointments and keep notes from each visit. Find the right dose for pediatric TYLENOL® and MOTRIN® using the dosing lookup tool. Get this free children's health tracker, created by the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®.
As the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®, we know that nothing is more important to you than your children's health. That's why we created Kids' Wellness Tracker. This all-in-one solution brings together the trackers and tools you need to help manage your children's health with ease. Keep notes from all of your children's medical appointments, plus track their heights, weights, BMIs, vaccines, and medicines all with one app. Create a custom profile for each child with an avatar or your choice of photo. Your children's information will be stored exclusively on your iPhone® device. Once you've created profiles, you'll be on your way to building a health history for each of your kids.
Kids' Wellness Tracker includes:
• Doctor Appointments Tool
- Log medical appointments, set reminders for upcoming visits, and share to your iPhone® calendar
- Add your own pre-visit questions, then follow-up with notes and your doctor's answers during or after visits
- See your child's complete list of past medical appointments in one simple list view
• Height, Weight, & BMI (Body Mass Index) Tracker
- Track your children's progress as they grow (without marking up the kitchen wall)
• Vaccine Tracker
- Easily track and keep an ongoing record of which shots your children have had, and when
- Sort by vaccine, age, or date
• Medicine Tracker
- Track additional medicines, start and stop dates, and prescribing healthcare providers' names
• Symptom Tracker & Reminder
- Record temperature and symptoms to build your children's health history and set reminders to help track fever, temperature and symptoms
• Dosing lookup for pediatric TYLENOL® & pediatric MOTRIN® products
- Get information about correct dosing for pediatric TYLENOL® and pediatric MOTRIN® products
• Learning Resources
- Easy to read and colorfully illustrated
- Cover such topics as colds and flu, ear infections, treating fevers, and infant crying and gas
- Created for parents by the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®
- Easy to read. Colorfully illustrated. Covering such topics as colds and flu, ear infections, treating fevers, and infant crying and gas
- Created for parents by the makers of Children’s TYLENOL® and Children’s MOTRIN®
- Available in English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese
- Create reports based on the information that you’ve saved in your children’s trackers. Just select the desired information and date range, and Kids’ Wellness Tracker will create a report that you can view, print, or open as a PDF in other apps.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost Everything I Need
This is the only app I could find that will track medicine, symptoms, appointments, etc., for my toddler. Most other wellness trackers are for adults or infants. It would be more helpful if the symptom, vaccine, height/weight/BMI and medication trackers allowed for notes, just like the appointment tracker does. The fields are limited too, so I can't write as much as I would like. The temperature tracker is embedded in the symptom tracker and sometimes I just want to track the temperature separately. Finally, it would be helpful as temperatures are entered, warnings based on age, for different ranges of temperatures would also be helpful.
Does Everything I Need
This is the 6th app I tried and the first one that offers all the features I needed. Allows me to track multiple temps/day, create back-dates entries if needed, customize the symptom list, and track fevers above 104. The only thing it doesn't do is easily let me track when a dose of Motrin or Tylenol was given, but I could easily add them to the symptom list and simply check it off each time I dosed my child when I record the temperature.
Best and only app for kids tracking!
It is a very well rounded app. Allows you to input much needed info to help keep track of kids’ health and sick days.
I wish they could allow for other apps to feed info into it. For example I use a digital thermometer that connects to my phone. If it could sync with this app it would be perfect!
- McNeil-PPC, Inc
- 65.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.