Kids' Wellness Tracker
By McNeil-PPC, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kids' Wellness Tracker makes it easy for parents to track children's height, weight, BMI, vaccines, symptoms, and medicines. Plan your children's doctor appointments and keep notes from each visit. Find child-specific dosing with the pediatric TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN® product dosing tools. Get this free children's health tracker, created by the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®.
As the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®, we know that nothing is more important to you than your children's health. That's why we created Kids' Wellness Tracker. This all-in-one solution brings together the trackers and tools you need to help manage your children's health with ease. Keep notes from of all your children's medical appointments, plus track their heights, weights, BMIs, vaccines, and medicines all with one app. Create a custom profile for each child with an avatar or your choice of photo. Your children's information will be stored exclusively on your iPhone® device. Once you've created profiles, you'll be on your way to building a health history for each of your kids.
Kids' Wellness Tracker includes:
• Doctor Appointments Tool
- Log medical appointments, set reminders for upcoming visits, and share to your iPhone® calendar
- Add your own pre-visit questions, then follow-up with notes and your doctor's answers during or after visits
- See your child's complete list of past medical appointments in one simple list view
• Height, Weight, & BMI (Body Mass Index) Tracker
- Track your children's progress as they grow (without marking up the kitchen wall)
• Vaccine Tracker
- Easily track and keep an ongoing record of which shots your children have had, and when
- Sort by vaccine, age, or date
• Medicine Tracker
- Track additional medicines, start and stop dates, and prescribing healthcare providers' names
• Symptom Tracker & Reminder
- Record temperature and symptoms to build your children's health history and set reminders to help track fever, temperature and symptoms
• Dosing Calculator for pediatric TYLENOL® & pediatric MOTRIN® Products
- Get information about correct dosing for pediatric TYLENOL® and pediatric MOTRIN® products
- Participating pediatric healthcare professionals using Mobile Health Pro, an app for healthcare professionals, can also email Infants' and Children's TYLENOL® dosing instructions for your children under age 2
• Learning Resources
- Easy to read and colorfully illustrated
- Cover such topics as colds and flu, ear infections, treating fevers, and infant crying and gas
- Created for parents by the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®
- Easy to read. Colorfully illustrated. Covering such topics as colds and flu, ear infections, treating fevers, and infant crying and gas
- Created for parents by the makers of Children’s TYLENOL® and Children’s MOTRIN®
- Available in English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese
- Create reports based on the information that you’ve saved in your children’s trackers. Just select the desired information and date range, and Kids’ Wellness Tracker will create a report that you can view, print, or open as a PDF in other apps.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Bug fix for appointment manager.
Can't put in any dr appointments. Every time I try and add an appt the app shuts down completely. Would be great if you could use it as it was intended. I paid for an app similar but that one doesn't offer pics for the kiddos or a way to track vaccines. Also, won't let you import from your contacts. Had to copy and paste Dr info. Disappointed! Especially since there are only two apps for this sort of thing. Having 7 kids in the house this would have been amazing!
Could be a great app if....
This app could be great if you change a couple of things like... The dosage does not work or line up with info on the packaging of the medication (i.e tylenol or Motrin) also I need a place to put the time med was give. Also what about a section to put in when and why your child was sick.... An illness or sick tracker.., please improve app
It's ok but I would like to see the time that I gave my child a dose of medicine, not just the date, so I can keep track of when his next dose should be.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 21, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 36.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: McNeil-PPC, Inc
- © 2014 McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.