Kidslox Screen Time Parental Control
By Kidslox Trading Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kidslox parental control app is the perfect way to manage your family’s screen time. Our parental controls let you block apps, block internet and filter web content with ease. One account is all you need to add as many iPhones, iPads, iPods and other mobile devices as you have in your family. Prioritise your family time now by placing daily limits on your child’s screen time. Parental control has never been so easy.
Kidslox allows you to:
• Set daily screen time limits
• Use Schedules for device free homework time, dinnertime, bedtime and family time
• Switch between unrestricted ‘Parent mode’, custom ‘Child mode’ and fully restricted ‘Lockdown mode’ at the touch of a button
• Set one off periods in Child or Lockdown Mode using the Kidslox timer
• Stop your clever kids from changing the restrictions with a unique Kidslox PIN
• Filter pornography and other adult content to give your child a safe browser experience (when used in combination with the Kidslox Web Filter companion app)
Cross-platform coverage to keep your child or teen safe:
As the first multi-platform parental controls, Kidslox gives you remote control over iPhones from other devices or vice-versa. You can also control your devices using the Mac and PC companion apps available for free on our site or using our web app (https://app.kidslox.com) via any desktop or mobile web browser.
Lockdown and Child modes put you in control:
• Block Instagram, block Facebook, block Snapchat and other social networks
• Block Safari to block internet access, block in-app purchases
• Block Minecraft, block Clash of Clans, block Pokémon Go and other games
• Block pornography, block gambling, block violence and other inappropriate web content (with the help of the Kidslox Web Filter companion app)
Recommended by ITV This Morning Parenting Expert Sue Atkins
Sarah Ockwell-Smith, Mother of four, Parenting Expert and bestselling author of six parenting books
- & -
Amber Mac, Canadian TV personality and technology commentator, who calls Kidslox “a beautifully designed cross-platform service that enables parents to set screen time boundaries”
To use Kidslox you will need to download the app onto each device you wish to control. One paid account allows you to control unlimited devices.
Earn over 2 months of free Premium by recommending Kidslox to friends.
Kidslox contains no advertisements.
Kidslox offers a 14 day free trial when you sign up. After that, you could use our basic version for free or get a monthly auto-renewing subscription for just $2.99 to gain unlimited access to all our great features (or $14.99 / 6 months or $29.99 / 1 year).
Help and Support:
Once you have downloaded Kidslox you will find all the help and online support you need from inside the app under our Help section.
Check out our website to find out more about Kidslox - https://kidslox.com
Kidslox requires an internet connection to operate
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Subscription and payment are made via your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Otherwise the account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during the active subscription period.
When apps are blocked their icons are removed from the home screen. Due to current iOS limitations, when you unblock them the icons will return to the home screen in alphabetical order and outside of any folders.
Finally, if a device has already been set up with an education or business MDM profile (Mobile Device Management) then you will not be able to add Kidslox unless you remove the original profile.
What's New in Version 2.7.2
Minor bug fixes
Coming from someone who uses the app, I can't stand this. My dad uses this, and I don't mind having restricted time, but the app will be open and running, and it will suddenly crash. I will be in the middle of saving my game's data and, without warning, BAM it crashes. All my game data. Lost. My dad will have to log back in and turn the Child Mode back on. It crashes almost everyday and is starting to ruin my games. Fix this now.
Great app for great parents
I recommend Kidslox to everyone. It makes it so much easier to keep kids phone use in check.
It's easy to use
This is exactly what we were looking for. Very easy to use too.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 16, 2017
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 66.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Seller: Kidslox Trading Limited
- © Kidslox Trading Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Kidslox Premium$2.99
- Kidslox Premium$1.99
- Kidslox Premium$14.99
- Kidslox Premium$29.99
- Kidslox Premium$14.49
- Kidslox Premium$19.99
- Kidslox Premium$9.99
- Kidslox Premium$7.49
- Kidslox Premium$1.49
- Kidslox Premium$9.99