The all NEW First Alert Weather App from KIFI Local News 8 and KIDK Eyewitness News. Check out VIPIR Radar and get storm alerts that follow your location. You can also enter in your home, work or school address and receive alerts for those locations anywhere in the world. Stay up to date with a forecast that is updated by our LOCAL meteorologists. A weather app like no one else!
• Locations for forecast data/map data and Safety Net alerts are now all handled in a centralized location.
• The user’s selected locations are now consistent across forecasts and alerts, and don’t need to be managed independently.
• Safety Net alerts are now toggled on for the user’s location upon app install. New locations added also have Safety Net alerts automatically turned on.
• Users can now choose whether to receive alerts from each separate location.
• When a user clicks an alert notification, they are now taken to the map page showing the last viewed data product for that alert location.
• A new 7-day forecast includes a written forecast for both day and night time.
Ratings and Reviews
Great weather app!
Definitely the best weather app I have seen! Completely worth the download!
Works great and lots of fun features on the radar map. But go to overlays and switch to the hybrid map.
I too have downloaded and deleted this app several times and can't get it to actually launch. Guess Steve Cannon and the weather crew won't be in my pocket. Too bad, they really are good with the local weather
- News-Press & Gazette Company
- 98.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 News-Press & Gazette Co.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.