Kill Meter | Combat Strength Counter
By Downcast Systems LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A "Can you kill 'em meter" for role playing board & card games including Munchkin and its many variants.
- The easiest way to track the combat strength of your character and your opponent to see if you can beat them in a battle.
- Works with many board & card games including all variants of Munchkin (including Epic Munchkin, Munchkin Cthulhu, Munchkin Zombies, etc.) and makes those games more enjoyable to play.
- Countless improvements over the official Level Counter app for tracking combat strength!
- Simple number pad interface with convenience buttons for +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, -1, -2, -3, -4, and -5.
- Ticker Tape (History) shows the current tally, so you won't be all like, "Wait, you're at 17. Did we count that +2 Bonus over there? I can't remember." You'll see that the +2 bonus in the history!
- You can even change the hero, monster, and background to better suit your style or the game variant you're playing!
- Makes RPG board and card games more accessible for younger kids who possibly can't do math in their heads very well or very quickly.
- From Downcast Systems, creators of mobile RPG puzzle games like Puzzlewood Quests and The Hangman's Noose.
Munchkin is a registered trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and Downcast System is not affiliated with Munchkin or Steve Jackson Games (creators of Munchkin) in any way. This app is simply a utility to make an awesome RPG card game even better.
- Category: Games
- Released: Sep 09, 2016
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Downcast Systems LLC
- © 2016 Downcast Systems LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.