By John Daniel Bagwell III
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Killbo is a game for "wordies". If you've got time to kill, you will really love this game.
When you start, the board will automatically show a board with randome letters. Your job is to form as many words as you can in the designated time. To form a word, tap that letter. The next letter must be an adjoining letter (which will show in black as aposed to gray text). Also the letters around the sides will slide in to replace the letter you just tapped (middle letter is replaced by a random letter). Continue to form your word, select enter and get the points.
What makes it cool:
- The letters have different values (these can all be set to 1, or to random, or difficult letters get more points.
- Colored tiles will randomly appear. These are word multipliers (green is double word score, purple is triple, multiple use of colors is allowed).
- If you want to get to a new letter, you can hit the skull and crossbones and delete a letter. You can also hit "shake" or shake the phone to get a whole new board. Warning, there are time penalties for this.
- The longer the word is, the more bonus points you will get.
- Also, spell the bonus words at the top for even more bonus points.
If you mess up halfway through a word, hit clear to reset back to the board at the start of the word. The program will store your best words and best scores.
What's New in Version 1.1
Upgraded for ios7 compatibility.
I've gotten to where I try to score megapoints on just a few words.
I started going for the biggest score in a single word. Have beat 200 on a word!
This game is cool!
Way more fun and challenging than other word games. Helps me waste lots of time.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 09, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John Bagwell
- © John Daniel Bagwell III
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.