The KIM Remote app is designed to connect with Kim Lighting's Lightvault® 8 (LTV8) via bluetooth. This app gives installers the ability to remotely control aiming and dimming of the Lightvault 8.
After a quick pairing with the unit, the simple touchscreen interface allows for post-installation optical fine-tuning, up to 15° in any direction, and brightness adjustment of the sealed light engine (down to as far as 20% of full power). This groundbreaking feature lets you target the main beam candela to an optimal position for the chosen task. Easily accommodate for environmental changes over time such as plant growth or scenery changes. Simply adjust your settings remotely during the password-protected process and design with confidence.
• Bluetooth connectivity for remote control aiming and dimming
• Secure, password protected control
• Moves 15 degrees in any direction for optimal positioning
• Variable dimming to 20% in 1% increments
• Easy adjustments to adapt to many changing environments
• Dim and tilt state automatically resets in case of power failure or if fixture is turned off
Kim Lighting, Inc. is a brand of Hubbell Lighting Incorporated.
© 2013 Copyright Hubbell Incorporated
Increased stability with newer devices with faster Bluetooth radio data transfer rate.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.