KIMOJI by Kim Kardashian West gives you access to 1000+ emoji, stickers, and GIFs!
Includes the full iMessage app and integrated QWERTY keyboard extension.
Works in all messaging applications where the copying and pasting of images and GIFs is supported. New designs are always being added, so install now and start building your collection!
KIMOJI is compatible with iPhones running iOS 11 and above.
Please contact KIMOJISupport@kardashianjennerdigital.com if you are experiencing any issues.
Performance updates and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Super cute but
These kimojis are super cute and fun to use but I just wish they were more like real emojis instead of just being a copy and paste sticker 🤦🏽♀️ but they’re still cute and I’ll use them but I feel like they can’t replace my regular apple emojis because they’re so complicated to use and it’s such a hassle to use. I also wanna be able to use them on Instagram and Snapchat. So I would recommend you get this app if you’re a big fan or supporter of Kim other than that I feel like the app is useless and just takes space. (Sorry Kim I love you but it’s the truth) so yea just save your $3 until they hopefully improve it better where you can use them as regular emojis. I’m still gonna use them tho cuz I love Kim and cuz they’re so freakin cute and fun. 🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️😊💙
Stickers or emojis? Always cut and paste?!
I downloaded this app way before he new Apple phones and updates came out recently but I love it and I thought they added the way we can use the emojis in messages like as stickers like they’re advertising because u don’t have to cut and paste stickers usually. U can add them into photos and text messages etc. u just hold down on a sticker and then release it. Simple. So the KIMOJI app has emojis really and not stickers like Apple has lead us to believe what stickers are right??!!?? Lol i hope it’s just me having this issue and maybe I didn’t update my app or something. Please if anyone else is thinking this or if u can use it for stickers then please let me know. Thanks so much!!
I was super excited to buy the kimojis but I was disappointed on the copy and paste and how it doesn’t function like a real emoji and the quality when you send to people comes out a little pixelated which isn’t bad but more quality please. I also get bugged how sometime I don’t even want to use the kimoji just the regular ones and every time I click on the emojis and I want to go back to typing I have to go through the process of going through the kimoji keyboard (I know that’s apples fault)
- Whalerock Digital Media, LLC
- 31 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © WRI Tx
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.