kin2kin is a free, private photo sharing & gifting app for all generations.
Share organised family photos, receive life-saving birthday reminders and send gifts quickly and easily in-app. It’s SAFE and super EASY for all ages.
GRANDPARENTS LOVE IT
* Organised photos of grandkids and family. It’s like a family photo album!
* They respond directly to the person in the photo, no matter who posted it
* It’s just family - private and secure
* Handy birthday reminders in advance via the family dates calendar
PARENTS LOVE IT
* Quick and easy to share private photos
* Safe to include children too young for social media. Think of it as social media training wheels!
* Photos trigger connections between kids and their grandparents, godparents and young cousins
YOUNGER CHILDREN LOVE IT
* Finally included. Most of the photos are about them anyway!
* Direct encouragement from family for things that they do
* No smartphone, no worries - share household devices or pair their own wifi device
OLDER KIDS LOVE IT
* Ever been tagged by a friend in a photo you did not want family to see?
* It’s a different conversation - they enjoy friends and family being separate
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"kin2kin has been brilliant. It's great to have all the family in one private place. We used to use text messages and emails, but that was not organised like kin2kin."
~ Grandfather of 7
“I love that there is little hesitation with posting on kin2kin. My anti-social media father (60) was straight on kin2kin and getting his private feedback is great. My 2 yr old son will have a whole bunch of memories and connections he can look back at”
~ Expat mum
"We are excited by the way the kin2kin product can connect families and social groups whilst managing the risks that exist around online connections."
~ CEO Netsafe
“kin2kin really has been a communication breakthrough for us, It’s opened up a way to keep in touch on a regular basis so that when we do catch up in person we are already involved and connected in what has been happening in each others lives.
~ Mother of 3
“It has given us great joy as parents to be a little closer to our kids again and to our parents in turn”
~ Father with older kids
HOW DOES KIN2KIN MAKE LIFE BETTER?
* Organised memories trigger connections between generations
* Household management allows parents to monitor younger children and devices to be shared
* No advertising amongst your photos and no personal data is on-sold
* Reminders for birthdays and family dates
* Easy group gifting for family by family (Gifting being rolled out country by country)
-Fix for gift processing
Ratings and Reviews
Best way to keep it within the family
Kin2kin is a great app for staying in touch with family without sharing with all of those people on your friends list!
The app is easy to use and offers lots of fun options, I.e sending presents!!!
Developer Response ,
Hey Auntie Mac! Thanks a million for the great review. We feel as though there is a time and a place for everything and with family, kin2kin in the place and any time is a good time! We're glad to hear you're loving it and finding all of our features fun and easy to use.
Did you know that we now offer digital wi-fi frames? They bring your kin2kin photos directly to your living room! Super cool! You can find it in app by going to the menu option on the bottom right hand side of your home screen.
Love love love this app ;)
Great way to share photos with my fam overseas ... highly recommend .
Developer Response ,
Hi there YouPastor!
Thanks so very much. We love the idea that we are keeping your family close no matter how far away ;)
I love this app!!
I can't say enough positive things about this app.
I am finally in touch with some of my family members that don't like social media as they are quite private and don't like how intrusive social media can be.
This is like having my own Facebook between just me and my family!
Love, love, love!!
- Digital Emotions Ltd
- 210.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Digital Emotions Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.