Coordinate all your loved ones' caregiving tasks using one simple and intuitive tool. Kincare allows family members, professional caregivers and care recipients to schedule, coordinate and report on activities including doctor’s visits, medication reminders, procedures and many more. Invite others to help, assign tasks, store medication and other health data; making it easier and fast. Features include:
• Notifications and alerts to give the family care team notice of upcoming events
• Simple and intuitive data capture based on type of activity
• Shared care approach giving the right information to the right participants
• Security features that allow only certain caregivers to view specified data
• Anonymous cloud access to protect personal and sensitive information
• Symptom tracking to better understand results of prescribed medicines and therapies
• HIPAA Compliant
• Attach instructions, pictures and videos to procedures to help you remember how to perform certain tasks
• Easily communicate with care recipients and caregivers from within the app
• Web browser access included
Corrected an event completion bug and some UI issues in iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
We wanted to sue this as described to coordinate care giving amongst family members. First problem is having to add people by email addresses rather than cell numbers. Second problem is that when adding people, only the first person who starts can be the care giver. Everyone else added can only pick the option of receiving care. That makes it completely useless. I wasted an hour setting it up to discover that it’s too buggy to use. Needs major fix before release.
Not using this app
To many glitches while trying to log in and I can’t even log in with the password they emailed me
Not what I thought
I can’t add caregivers. The app’s pop up warnings lead me to no help at all!
- F-Squared Engineering Corporation
- 41 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Kincare
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.