Enemies are seeking to destroy OUR world. The survival of OUR species depends on your actions - and that gesture is blowing as hard as you can on your device in order to prevent the world from being ravaged! For the sake of OUR world, blow! blow! blow!
Blowing enemies away will allow you to collect points which you can then use to unlock new, colorful and beautiful worlds that also need saving.
+ 6 themes.
+ Beautiful and colorful graphics.
+ Unique and challenging game play.
+ Outstanding sound and visual effects.
+ Global headboards.
+ Cheerful music.
+ Support almost all iOS devices for mips, x86, armeabi, and armeabi-v7a.
+Share/screenshot button is currently not working.
+Remove ads is currently not available.
In Aporte, we strive to develop interactive entertainment products with the propose of generating awareness and empathy toward global issues. 10% of sales will be used to promote goodness in our communities in a social, economic and environmental way.
Kind War is simple, unique and fun for the whole family. Best of all, it is completely free! How long can you blow?
HAVING TROUBLE? Head over to https://aporteinteractive/contact where you can browse FAQs or vote for the next idea we should create.
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Soldiers with guns that are shown shooting them.
- Cartoon violence and destruction.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Aporte products and partners non-related to the company.
Added global leaderboards
Ratings and Reviews
It's a good game. I really enjoyed it. It's simple and fun.
Very entertaining app!!!!
- Jose A. Ramirez Moya
- 330.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Aporte L3C
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.