KinderApp Christmas - Kids learn to speak
By Kornelia Erdelyi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** KinderApp Christmas - is a new episode of the KinderApp series which has been recommended by the press several times. The beautiful two pictures with 24 new Christmas words is a special addition for our little ones **
Toddlers learn the names and pronunciation of 24 important objects of the most beautiful season of the year!
Two levels of gameplay entertains and teaches through various ages!
• Level 1, if the toddler touches an object you can hear the name of the object with excellent quality and pronunciation.
• Level 2, the toddler is asked to find a certain object and gets fun, positive feedback from colorful balloons in return.
• There is also an extra surprise, if all objects are found!
Nicely drawn pictures and animations, beautiful colors.
• Pictures are nicely drawn with brilliant colors and contours in order to ensure easy recognition for your children.
• The "praise" animations are fun and good for your little one's confidence.
Professional speakers entertain in 3 different languages.
• Easy to understand speakers, who are professionals from Radio and TV.
• The languages English, German and Hungarian can easily be changed, making this App useful for language learning purposes as well.
Play and learn. Kids get in contact with the digital world ever so early, and therefore it is very important to offer them high quality apps. With KinderApp Christmas, our kids will have fun and learn at the same time!
More information (incl. video trailer) on the KinderApp website and Facebook:
Feedback or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.5
- iOS 10 Compatibility
This update includes minor improvements and bug fixes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 05, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 74.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Hungarian
- Seller: Kornelia Erdelyi
- © 2012-2015 Kornelia Erdelyi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.