Kindness is more than a random act. It is an attitude that needs to be instilled, a habit that has to be developed. Kinditude app helps to cultivate an attitude of kindness. It shows simple ideas to express kindness towards one and all.
Plan and practice kindness as part of your routine with daily or weekly reminders. Do planned acts of kindness five minute a day. Count your kindness acts.
Kindness Journal / Diary:
Write down your kindness experience in detail:
- Expression: thoughts, words or actions
- Towards: people, animals, environment or even self
- Mode: time, money or effort
- Scenario: planned or spontaneous
- Impact: none, low, medium or high
- Additional notes
Keeps entries secure using passcode, Touch ID or Face ID and backup to iCloud.
Track your kindness adventure using visually appealing statistics.
Spread & share your kindness acts to inspire others using export features.
Kindness is free:
So is Kinditude app. Let’s begin the planned acts of kindness!
1. New logo
2. Redesigned interface
3. Face ID / Touch ID Support
4. Weekly reminders with snooze capability
5. Export all your app data as text file or comma separated values (CSV) file in addition to pdf
6. Option to delete all your app data in the iCloud and in the app
7. Entries with reminders are now highlighted in the list and can be filtered as well for quick action
Ratings and Reviews
What kinditude is!
Kinditude is known to be a kindness tracker, so you can right down things you’ve done kindly and you can track what day you did them. You can also choose how it all came out, and you are able to put down notes. You can choose whether the impact was low, or a super huge impact! You can keep what you right private with a password. There’s tons of details it asks if it should require the password immediately or not immediately. You can add reminders that will go off to remind you to be kind. You can choose Animal,human and nature icons. Good App!!!!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.