"Easy to connect with friends of friends and locals" -Louis Cuthbert, One Globe Travels
Kindred connects you with fellow travelers and locals.
Meet with friends, friends of friends, and the greater Kindred community.
Get advice on what to bring, where to go, and even plan to meet up.
Sign up today for free.
+ Bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Kindred, Your Personal Intranet...
Like most young adults living in America, I share an apartment with other folks. Although sharing the rent is awesome, living with two roommates come with its unique difficulties. I use Kindred to basically solve the following three major problems:
1) Keeping tab on what's inside the fridge.
2) Listing the shared chores and creating deadlines.
3) Holding my roommates accountable for what needs to be done.
I use the Kindred's fridge section to solve my inventory problem. Any post made under the "Fridge Door" section of the app automatically updates on your roommates kindred. The Kindred task feature is the component I use to list chores and assigning them to specific roommates along with a due date. This is by far the component I use most frequently, for it allows me to hold my roommates accountable without any personal confrontation. Whenever a task needs to be done, I simply send a text saying, "Update your Kindred".
The moral of the story is this. If you want to manage your place without slamming the hammer on anyone, download Kindred right now.
Organize your family!
This app is great for keeping my family organized. I’m able to keep track of my children’s chores and make sure the grocery list is up to date. Being an involved Dad, I can have a lot of fun getting my kids to do their chores and earn their allowance. It’s also a great tool to keep tabs on everyone to know who’s up to what. A must try for tech savvy families!
This app is perfect for my busy family of 5. It's the perfect way for us to stay connected and communicating. My favorite is the shopping list!!! Thank you Kindred for making our busy lives a little easier which, most importantly, allows us more family time. Loving the new updates. Makes Kindred easier to use
- Kindred, Inc.
- 30 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Kindred
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.