Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Kinetic Fit App pairs with Kinetic's Smart Trainers and other sensors to provide the most comprehensive workout experience for cyclists. Pick from workouts designed by professional coaches for real-time guidance on your target power and cadence or go for a Free Ride! Measure your progress with accurate post-ride analysis and take your workout results to your preferred fitness platform. Customize the user interface to display the most relevant data.
Real-time monitoring of over 50 data points including:
• Power (Current, Average, Max, Normalized, Rolling Averages, Kilojoules, Zones)
• Cadence, Speed, Distance, Calories
• Heart Rate (Current, Average, % of Reserve and Max, Zones)
• TSS, iFactor, Kcals, nPower
• Time in Power and Heart Rate Zones
• Session and Lap Durations, Averages, Maximums
• … and more!
• Professional Training Plans
• Power-zone based Workouts
• Interactive real-time graphing
• Automated FTP workout and training zone update
• Configure the on-screen displays for a completely personalized workout
• Automatic laps when doing a designed workout
• iOS Health integration
• Automatically share workouts to popular training and workout-sharing web sites
• Automatically upload workouts to Dropbox
• Export your workout session in .fit format
• Complete workout history with lifetime stats
• Kinetic Pro Flywheel support
• Trainer calibration for the most accurate power measurements
All workout data can be shared and synchronized with iOS Health to give you a more complete picture of your activity.
• Share speed, distance, heart rate and calories burned
The App requires Bluetooth Low Energy which is available on the iPhone 4S and newer and the iPad 3 and newer models.
The inRide sensor works with Kinetic Road Machine and Kinetic Rock and Roll Trainers.
What's New in Version 1.3.7
Fix Training Peaks upload
Good but flaky, clunky UI
I just started using this app so I have no experience with the older inride app. Also, I'm using it with an older road machine to which I added the inride sensor. Overall I like it but some aspects of the UI are non-intuitive and need work. For example, not all settings are always accessible, not as easy as it should be to see workout history if you're doing a training plan, healthkit integration may or may not be automatic, etc. YouTube integration is really flaky - half the time playlists don't show up. Airplay is also flaky with non-AppleTV devices. And why not support chrome cast on iOS? It's better. Cadence estimation seems generally close (within 5-6 beats) compared to a real cadence sensor. Anyway I'll keep using it because overall it's sweet to see power and there's lots of workouts and training plan. Also, you can use the suffer fest videos.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 1.3.7
- Size: 96.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Kurt Manufacturing Company Inc.
- © 2016 Kinetic
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.