Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The inRide App pairs with Kinetic's inRide Power Meter Pod and Heart Rate Strap to provide the most comprehensive workout experience for cyclists. Create custom workouts directly in the App for real-time guidance on your target power and the most accurate post-ride analysis or choose one of inRide’s pre-programmed workouts. Customize the user interface to display the most relevant data. Export workout session data directly to popular training sites, an iCloud Drive, and Dropbox or email the data to a remote coach.
Real-time monitoring of over 50 data points including:
• Power (Current, Average, Max, Normalized, Rolling Averages, Kilojoules, Zones)
• Cadence, Speed, Distance, Calories
• Heart Rate (Current, Average, % of Reserve and Max, Zones)
• TSS, iFactor, Kcals, nPower
• Time in Power and Heart Rate Zones
• Session and Lap Durations, Averages, Maximums
• … and more!
• Power-zone based workouts
• Interactive real-time graphing
• Create custom workouts directly in the App
• Automated FTP workout and training zone update
• Configure the on-screen displays for a completely personalized workout
• Automatic laps when doing a custom workout
• iOS Health integration
• Automatically share workouts to popular training and workout-sharing web sites
• Automatically upload workouts to Dropbox
• Email workouts in .csv and .fit formats
• Complete workout history with lifetime stats
• Multiple user profile support
• Kinetic Pro Flywheel support
• Trainer calibration for the most accurate power measurements
• No on-bike sensors needed, inRide Pod mounts directly to trainer
The inRide sensor works with Kinetic Road Machine and Kinetic Rock and Roll Trainers.
The App requires Bluetooth Low Energy which is available on the iPhone 4S and newer and the iPad 3 and newer models.
What's New in Version 2.3.3
Fix for iOS 9 crash.
Improved calibration process.
Crashes before it even opens
I got this app probably about 2 years ago... I wanted the power function so that I could get the most out of training sessions when I had the time. Oh, the irony. I've spent so much time troubleshooting, updating, un-installing/re-installing this app that sometimes I think that it's really just not worth the hassle. I absolutely love it when it works... but too often it's not calibrating properly, not pairing reliably, or just straight up not staying open. Would love to see if the recent update fixed the calibrating process, except it has made the whole app completely useless... app crashes 100% of the time within 2 sec of opening. Hopeful that one of these days things will work flawlessly.
I want to love it, I really do. When it works, it's great. However, every workout I am in it will stop midway- bluetooth connection gets lost, or it freezes and crashes every thing else that's running along with it, and I go through all the troubleshooting techniques (re-pair, stop pedaling then re-pair, turn bluetooth off then on, restart, etc) and it just pi$$es you off because you can't get your workout done; you have stop and go through all this BS. Numerous times I have tried re-installing the app, upgrading to the latest iPhone SW version, creating more HD space, nothing works. Nothing worse than hammering an interval and losing connectivity. Makes you want to throw your iPhone out the window.
Great resource to improve
I'm a triathlete. I thought I was a pretty good cyclist after completing an ironman and several halfs. I've been using this ap for a month and it has humbled me, and provided the feedback I needed to improve. The difference between when I started using this ap and now is huge from a power standpoint. Looking forward to what I can do over the winter.