King Cashing: Slots Adventure
By Productions Multimage Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
More than 100,000 downloads! Thanks everyone!
Get the free strategy guide at kingcashing.com
The sequel is out! Check out King Cashing 2!
★ "One of the best games out there" -Touch Arcade Show
★ "A unique and perfect combination of RPG and slot games brings a very addicting game." -iphonefootprint Review
★ "King Cashing strikes the perfect balance between approachable gameplay with the strategy and depth of a role playing game" -Touch Arcade Review
Mixing the slots machine genre with RPG elements, the game features:
- 2 game modes: Classic Adventure and Survival Mode
- Random drops from enemies
- 45 weapons with varying qualities
- 9 unique weapons! Can you find them all?
- 3 dark weapons! The best in the game, but very hard to get!
- NO In App Purchase
- Game Center support with 4 leaderboards and 50 achievements
- More than 55 unique monsters
- 9 sidequest levels with different play type
- Stop the reels at any time! (pachislo style)
- Pixel-art mixed with traditional illustrations!
- 8-bit retro style music!
- High replay value and hours of fun!
- Free updates!
Here's a little fact about the game: I got the idea while playing Kairosoft's Game Dev Story! At one point in the game, I made a game with the Slots RPG combination and that got me wondering what a real Slots RPG game would look like. So I dropped the game and started taking notes of what came to mind. I also drew some mockups to have a better idea of what I had in mind. 5 months later, here's King Cashing! So, hum, thanks Kairosoft!
★ Featured in What's Hot Games in United States, Canada, China, Japan, New Zealand and Australia
★ Featured in New and Noteworthy Games in 114 countries including
United States, Canada, China, Japan, New Zealand and Australia
★ Featured in Top 10 Casino games in 19 countries
★ Featured in Top 10 RPG Games in 7 countries
What's New in Version 1.2
- Brand new game mode!
- Start with a fixed amount of cherries
- Enemies drop cherries at the end of battles
- Short games, fast-paced, perfect for short sessions
- Better drops to help you survive longer
- Leaderboard for highest survival scores
- Achievement for surviving a long time
- 3 new levels in the classic mode
- Boss protected with shields
- Break the shields to reveal the enemy
- Break all shields for an achievement
- Some items can only drop in those battles
- 3 new weapons, 1 for each party class
- Very powerful with a high hit rate
- Drop from stronger protected boss
- Achievement for getting all 3
- Equip to boost the hit rate of your weapons
- Semi-rare drops
- Drops more often from protected bosses
- Start battles with more cherries, perfect for reaching the top of ragdoll levels
- Very rare
- Drops more often from protected bosses
New home screen
- Adapted to allow a new save slot for Survival Mode
- New buttons for people interested in following us on Twitter and Facebook
- New buttons to easily rate and/or gift the game to a friend
Fixes and improvements:
- You can now see the progress of many achievements in Game Center
- Getting the "All Weapons" and "All Bonuses" achievements now doesn't require you to have the items in your inventory. As long as you owned it, it's OK. (This is true for new save games only. Older save games will need to get them back in their inventory at least once if they are no longer in the inventory. Sorry about the inconvenience. Props to those who managed to get these achievements before the update!)
- The requirement to fight the weapon masters has been changed. You can now equip 1, 2 or 3 weapons of the needed weapon class, as long as you don't equip another weapon from another weapon class.
- Other bug fixes
Ok, when I first fired up this game, i thought "Hmmmm… not the greatest graphics, seems pretty dumb… I'll trash it after I try out a level or two" and prepared to wipe it off my iPhone. Then - three hours later - I was late for my appointment and I realized that this had snuck up on me and POUNCED before I even realized it. It's a chore to take time away from it now to write this review! VERY addictive - I would absolutely play a slot machine based on this premise, and probably lose a lot of money.
My only complaint is that there is only one "quest", and it feels shorter than it should be. I'd love to see a longer, nastier path with even bigger, meaner beasties and possibly new modes of protection and attack, more characters… the "equipping" system is cool but not used quite enough, and I can't seem to get the really good stuff in chests that I hear about (I did get a Dark weapon, but keep the trend going upwards!).
Just difficult enough to hook you without becoming too hard - really well done game.
A very pleasant surprise...
Discovered this game through a review from Touch Arcade and I can't believe how much I'm actually enjoying it. Many friends have tried to get me to play "slot machine" games and I've found the few I did try to be pointless and very little fun, but that's the thing.. ..this game (while being in line with other slot games in the mechanics aspect) is so much more than just "pulling the arm and watching wheels". It requires strategy and planning.
Additionally, this game doesn't take itself too seriously. It's the right blend of fun and distraction versus the required investment. Play it a little or a lot. Either way, it's a good time sink. So glad I discovered this.
Looking forward to future efforts from this developer.
Get it now!!! No hidden fees or ads or in app purchases!
This game is fantastic. It's more fun than anything I've played lately. I've been playing for 3 1/2 hours straight.
I can't do the game justice, so check it out!! But I'll try to explain it:
It's sort of a slot machine/rpg adventure game. Not cheesy casino style slots! The point is to match your warrior, weapon, and enemy across the line. This would get boring really soon but for the RPG twist. You choose what you will battle with on the slot reel. In other words, you choose the options: for ex., possible warriors, weapons, special items and any bonuses that will help kill your opponent. You play for more points to get better weapons, but the best of the weapons can be won at the end of battles in the treasure chest.
It is much better than my lame attempt at an explanation.
The only issue is that there isn't a lot of help info/instructions. I played the part 2 before I downloaded this one. King Cashing 2 has great instructions, but I think this game is more fun. It more raw and not as polished, but gameplay is better and I love the old school look it has!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 26, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 18.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Productions Multimage Inc.
- © Productions Multimage 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.