"You have to be born a king or a madman to do what you want." For King Tease, it would seem that this is not a problem – for it's quite possible that he is both. For he decided that this world had far too high a number of monarchs and that only one should remain: him! And so he's sending out his Hand to slay all other rulers, to walk through forests, deserts, and green pastures, as well as volcanoes and cemeteries, in exchange for gold and glory but, more often than not, all they receive in return is… death and setbacks.
You, the King's Hand, should recruit a small group of fighters from twelve character classes: There are so many heroes to serve as cannon fodder for His Majesty's pleasure! Take advantage of everyone's strengths, move strategically on the field, collect all the items you find on your journey, put the bonuses you pick up in combat to good use and level up in this great adventure with its wacky and offbeat humor.
Dive on rogue-like and RPG game in an original way. Its dynamic gameplay is based on swipes and cleverly carried-out quick hits to attack, defend, and move using press/slide motions on the characters that make up the King's Hand.
- Build a team of fighters from 12 unique character classes and become the King's Hand
- More than 60 events and situations to overcome
- Defeat powerful kings, take their Kingdom's throwns to achieve domination
- Explore a quirky and fantastical medieval universe over 5 unique lands
- Swipe, attack with quick hits, move around using press/slide motions
- Build your strategy, earn loots to cast new spells and become the most fearful warriors to serve the Kingdom
- Pixel-art graphics with old-fashioned arcade feel and wacky offbeat humor
- World 5 : lava paradise
- Classic and Hardcore mode end fixed
- New battle music for world 3,4 and 5
Ratings and Reviews
This game was so amazing and my absolute favorite. I was in the middle of playing when my game suddenly crashed. I didn’t think much of it, and opened the game back up again. The game would then only let me open a few unlocked levels for no reason. I opened and closed the game once again, but this time, I FOUND MY ENTIRE SAVE FILE GONE, STARTING ME FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME. I deleted it out of anger, and I would very much appreciate for this to be fixed so I don’t find myself playing again and loosing all my progress, or for it to happen to someone else.
Quick arcade fun.
Easily picked up and played for a minute or two. Haven’t encountered any paywalls or obnoxious IAPs yet. So far, really enjoying it.
Fun arcade type game
No pay walls... fun mechanics, good characters and a fun campaign, would recommend
- 371.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Ankama © 2018. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Daily leader $1.99
- Remove ads $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.