King of Smiths: Clicker game - 8-bit idle game about a blacksmith
By Zero to One Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thither troublous times in the Smiths' Kingdom. You are the sheet anchor!
Who will be the next honorable king? Who will save the Realm? Myahap it shall be you?!
Play this amazing new clicker game and puzzle it out. Join to endless journey, click and become a master of blacksmithing. Do your best to get higher score, and compete with other pretenders to the throne all around the World. Accept a challenge! Become the king of smiths!
In King of Smiths: Clicker game you will enjoy:
- Addictive clicker gameplay
- Amazing 8 bit pixel art
- Atmospheric background music with the sounds from the real smithy (Thanks to FoolBoyMedia for background music)
- Interesting levels which wait for you to unlock them
- Worldwide scoreboard
- Different kinds of items that will help you to do your best (even Pact with the Devil oO)
+ one more interesting thing is waiting for you there
You can find us:
For any information: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.2
- Added "background earnings" feature. Now you can leave game and it would continue
- Added localization: Russian and Kazakh languages
- Added "Rewatch tutorial" button. Now you can retake tutorial
- Added your current position in global scoreboard. Now you can see your position and try to do your best to reach "Top 5"
- Changed settings panel view - Fixed huge numbers in scoreboard
Could be better, good though
So my chief complaints are that I would like to see the [Refresh] & [Store] buttons separated. So many times I have spent ages tapping with intent to buy an item and then mistakenly press refresh, you can't fathom the rage that this presents. Additionally I think a nice addition would be to be able to refine/upgrade items as you produce certain amounts, it would make sense that after you craft 10-25 pairs of the same gloves that you would improve your technique or the item quality, as such I believe at set intervals the stat rewards should improve, i.e. Gloves go from 1/0 to 2/1, 4/2, etc as they hit 25, 50, 100. Etc.
Also I find the fact that you absolutely must tap on the green to score points, it would make sense that hitting that would let you achieve combo/bonus, but I don't see why the base gold/tap would not apply per every tap.. Is this intended?
Otherwise cute graphics and good concept, room for refinement.
Hope you update this!
I really like this game. I really think it needs a bit more to it! After I got to a high enough level I don't find there's much to accomplish even if there was some incentive to restart and play again! That would make me happy.
Simple and Fun
I like idle games, also like how this one uses the "refresh" system to buy more income space. Love the high scores. Would like to see more stuff added without changing too much, maybe smithing items for your home that help specifically with cps OR tap.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 06, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 51.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zero to One Labs LLC
- © Khakim Yesenzhanov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.