By The Kroger Co.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Looking for the ultimate mobile/tablet shopping experience? Save time and money with the King Soopers mobile app! The King Soopers mobile app puts convenience and savings at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your King Soopers Sooper Card to take advantage of all these great benefits:
- Load online coupons directly to your Sooper Card and your shopping list.
- Create an online shopping list that you can update and use any time.
- View Weekly Ads and quickly add Weekly Ad items to your shopping list.
- Access exclusive promotions and save money with personalized offers.
- Refill your King Soopers Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Type your prescription number and select your Pharmacy to schedule a convenient pickup time.
- Check your fuel points and view your rewards history.
- Use the store locator to find stores and fuel centers nearby.
- Add your Sooper Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the King Soopers mobile app, you'll need a King Soopers online account. You can register inside the app and add your Sooper Card. And if you don't have a Sooper Card you can create one when you register and begin taking advantage of all its benefits.
What's New in Version 13.0
Thank you for installing version 13.0 of the app. This release includes:
- ClickList® is on the mobile app! Customers in select stores can now reserve ClickList® time slots from the homepage (subject to availability). You can also reserve a time slot and submit your order at a later time (must submit at least 4 hours prior to pickup).
- Add items to your cart! You can also easily place a ClickList® order for the items in your cart.
- View your ClickList® purchase history.
- A redesigned homepage that includes an easier way to view sale items, coupons and personalized items.
- Opt-in for SMS ClickList® order reminders.
As a valued loyal customer, your feedback is very important. We read all of it, even though we can't always reply personally. If you need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Latest update makes app shut down
After downloading the update 13.0, the King Soopers app will not open. I tried turning my phone off and back on but the same happened. Disappointing.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Sep 20, 2017
- Version: 13.0
- Size: 116 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: The Kroger Co.
- © 2017 The Kroger Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.