Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the King Soopers app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your King Soopers Sooper Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop Pickup or Delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your Sooper Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your King Soopers Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest King Soopers store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your Sooper Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the King Soopers app, you'll need a King Soopers digital account. You can register for your account and link your Sooper Card through the app. If you don't have a Sooper Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
Version 16.3 of the King Soopers app is now available for download.
· Quickly add items to your list with the new List Icon.
· All the same items, just a refreshed and simplified look for the More Menu.
· We’ve made a few tweaks, fixed a few minor bugs and made some updates to help enhance your experience.
As a valued Customer, your feedback is very important to us. If you need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and Reviews
Refresh error after last update
Update #2: Well, all is well now. It seems my list on the web site became corrupted somehow. I deleted the items on the web site twice and they kept reappearing. However, the 3rd time I deleted the the items, the list updated to my iPhone list which is the complete list I had created. Back to 5 stars for now.
Update: In the last few hours, when I sign out of the app, my shopping list is deleted. This is becoming more than a little issue. This is a huge problem now. When this issue is fixed, which I’m sure it will be, I will change my rating back to 5 stars.
Since the last update, I am getting this error: “Refresh error. The list could not be found. It may have been removed by another user or on another device.” This error is appearing on my iPad 5th gen & iPhone 8. The lists are not syncing from device to device and from Mac desktop to iOs devices. This has resulted in 3 unsynced lists, one on each device. Please fix Asap. My work around so far is to only make a list on my iPhone which I use to shop. Otherwise, I am very pleased with the app. It makes shopping so much easier & is very accurate & easy to use. Thank you!!
Great concept, underwhelming execution
This app is a great idea in concept, and it has been a lifesaver since I’ve had foot surgery, but there are some key flaws that make it very difficult to use. For example, when considering an item listed in the coupon or weekly ad section there may be a variety of choices that are on sale, but you can select the sale and choose from a drop down menu. Instead, you have to go hunting for it. If you want sunflower seeds to put on your salad (which you would find in the produce section) you have to search “sunflower seeds” and then scroll through the list, which isn’t organized in any sort of decipherable way (it’s not alphabetical, or even grouped by brand). I really like the weekly cart option - a citation of all the items a person typically buys each week - but I don’t want to have to add the entire weekly cart to my list just to get my standby items.
I like that you save more when using the digital coupons, but I feel like I’m not doing the same amount of comparative shopping hat I normally do, because there is no price per unit information.
Also, there is no product information, so this is not great for people with food allergies or special diets because you can’t tell what exactly is in a product unless you’ve bought it before.
I am blind and I use voiceover on my iPhone. This app used to be very easy to use, until the last update.
Last night I spent 2 1/2 hours creating my list and going through all the 500+ coupons, when I went to change the store location because I was going to a different store today than I usually do. Something crazy happened and it crashed the app. When I went back into it it wanted me to sign in. I have never had to sign in before, Once I had initially created the account. It is always been pretty easy to look through the coupons, load them to the card, and go through the Weekly ad and add things to my list. That is what I use when I go to the store with my mom who helped me shop.
I wasn’t able to buy everything I wanted today, because I could not access my list and since it wanted me to sign in, I was unable to access my super card with my coupons on it. I didn’t have time to sign into the account, because I had my password information at home.
Needless to say I am very frustrated, because I have only once a week to shop, when my mom is able to take me.
I am going to re-try to sign in and see if that helps. I hope it does not crash every time I want to change the store. I hate having to spend up to 2 1/2 hours each week to go through the ad and coupons only to have my list and super card disappear.
I hope this was an update issue and can be fixed.
- The Kroger Co.
- 230.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.