Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the King Soopers app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your King Soopers Sooper Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop ClickList® curbside pickup or delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your ClickList® order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your Sooper Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your King Soopers Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest King Soopers store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your Sooper Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the King Soopers app, you'll need a King Soopers digital account. You can register for your account and link your Sooper Card through the app. If you don't have a Sooper Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
Great news! Version 15.0 of the King Soopers app is now available for download. We’ve made a few tweaks, fixed a few minor bugs and made some updates to help enhance your experience.
· See qualifying products for each coupon (and add them to your cart!) right from the coupon screen.
As a valued Customer, your feedback is very important to us. If you need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and Reviews
The delivery website is completely different from the Clicklist/App making things difficult to navigate. I have an autistic son and I’m a single mom who works a crazy schedule. I use both services and their pharmacy. I love the pharmacy portion of app but the grocery portion is very hard to use on the go in comparison the delivery website. You have to search for every, single item instead of being able to browse by aisle or category. Sometimes, I can’t think of the name of what I’m looking for or need some ideas and it’s a guessing game.
The app is great, however for quick trips to repurchase things that you buy frequently because it remembers your history. I love that! I also love the clicklist and online coupons. I would never use them, otherwise. I browse through them when I’m traveling and add them to my card between shopping trips. It’s very helpful and saves me a ton money of groceries and gas! It would be 5 stars if they would make it less time consuming!! It took me over an hour to “shop”. I could have just driven up there. Ha!
Needs work on User Flow
So I love the new idea of ordering online and picking up my groceries. Problem with app: 1. Does not allow me to stay logged in. I have to log in each time I use the app. 2. I can’t search for products that I have not previously purchased. Example: I want a whole chicken. How do I search for that? 3. I learned that the pricing is per item, and that includes bananas, etc. So maybe it would be helpful to specify that. If I see a photo Of a bunch of bananas, I’m going to specify “one bunch.” But my order had “one banana!” :-) 4. Coupons: does not automatically add coupons for the products I purchase. That should happen.
Idk, it just seems that a company as big as Kroger’s/King Soopers would produce an intuitive easy-to-use app. It’s clunky at best. It needs to flow with better user interfAce. Simple buttons, just easy. Maybe hire really good designers who understand user-friendly? I will say I spend 2x as much for groceries using the app! My husband says I go crazy online and he’s right. Instead of my weekly $200, I spend upwards of $400 using the app. He’s going crazy with my online shopping. So you guys can surely make your app easier to use so I can spend more money??? 🤗
Great idea, poor execution
This is without a doubt the most consistently negative experience I have with an app. It’s just has constant glitches. For a while it would not leave items checked off my list, they would show as checked, then refresh and add themselves back onto the list. Which made the list useless until that problem went away, which was several weeks. Today in the middle of my shopping the app logged me out with authentication error message and then wouldn’t allow me to enter credentials to log back in. It would only allow me to create a new account. So I had to finish my shopping without a list and of course missed some items. It didn’t allow me to log back in until I got home, uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. How convenient. As for the user flow, it’s now totally geared to their curb pickup process only. As another reviewer said they’ve buried the in-store shopping list in a menu. I guess they don’t want those of us who actually enjoy shopping in their store. But I could live with that if the app was reliable, which it’s not.
- The Kroger Co.
- 193.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.