Now for Mac! Full HD version of KRF, all Heroes will unlock for free! NO IAP on this HD version of the game.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
The Saurians are back, seeking revenge! This time commanded by their King Xyzzy!
Venture to the Darklight Depths and stop his reign of terror once and for all!
This update includes:
Darklight Depths expansion
Even More Heroes! (Bruxa, Khaz and Saitam finally arrive!)
More Languages! - (Chinese, Korean and Japanese).
For the Kingdom!
Ratings and Reviews
First I want to boost my credibility by saying that I’ve been playing this game for a few months now so I have a very good feel for the game…It is the best tower defense style game I’ve played. It has a lot of variety from the enemies to the different upgrades you can get. One cool quality of the game is that it’s not only defense towers that shoot down at the enemy, but you can also build towers that deploy ground units which fight off the enemy in hand-to-hand combat. Another unique thing about the game is that for each level you can pick 1 hero out of 20 that you can upgrade with experence. Sometimes a level will have it’s own hero that is exclusive to that specific level. So like I said, it has a lot of variety.
It is a very challenging game at times which is a good thing. To me, there doesn’t seem to be one specific strategy to beat each level, so sometimes it take 3 or 4 tries to see what strategy works the best for the specific level you are on. So if you like tower defense style games then I would highly recomend this game for you. It’s worth the price.
Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD
An excellent sequel to a very enjoyable tower defense game that I’ve spent many hours upon. This game improves upon just about everything from it’s predecessor including towers, enemies, maps, and most importantly, heroes. Each hero can now permanently reach level 10 and have new abilities to look forward to and to enhance your gameplay. I highly recommend this game to anyone who is looking for a challenge.
One bug that really sticks out however, is the hero Nivus does zero damage with his auto attack, and consequently, makes majority of his passives useless. Please issue a patch Ironhide Studios!
Simply the best Tower Defense game!
I love it, and it's even better on the Mac!
1. During the planning stage, before the first wave comes, it would be nice if towers could be sold for a full refund. That way I could try different loadouts before starting. It would also be nice if during the planning stage the towers were instantly built since there's no action and no point to waiting.
2. Touch Bar support!!!
- Ironhide S.A.
- 427.1 MB
OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Ironhide Game Studio
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.