Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD
By Ironhide S.A.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
What's New in Version 1.9.2
Fixed Boss Nazeru Tower Block.
Fix a bug with Game Center authentication that sometimes causes the app to crash on startup.
Fix a bug with cross promotion link, now it will open the App Store as expected.
Minor bugs fixes.
Solid sequel but original is better
I loved the original kingdom rush and this is a solid sequel. The gameplay is just what you remember, and the heroes have actually been improved (they actually survive and help). The new hero leveling/upgrading mechanic is an improvement. You get 3 heroes with the game purchase, then have to spend a small fortune to unlock the rest. The storyline isn't as entertaining and witty as the original, but it's still good. The towers looked a lot better in the original, they're kind of cheesy looking in frontiers. Overall it's definitely worth the $5 for the game, but all the money to unlock all the heroes depends how fanatical a kingdom rush follower you are.
This game is harder than I expected, I'm playing casual mode and I am having trouble on making sure I pass the levels with at least 3 stars. It takes me like 5 tries to figure out the strategy of the game. I really need those stars to make better upgrades for the towers and attacks. It takes forever to those attacks to reload, coins to add, and the towers are too pricey when upgrading. Is it possible for you guys to make easier modifications to this? Like a special feature for players to purchase? I've also purchased other series of Kingdom Rush, and it would be great if you guys add the modifications. Thank You!
Love theses games
The thing I love most about this game is the heroes free or buyable ones, the free ones you get are actually useful and can be used for the whole game if you really feel like and they are on a same level with the buyable ones, the levels aren't too hard but they are at least a challenge and just the general gameplay and graphics of this game are amazing. Definitely get and also checkout the other ones as they are just as good
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 29, 2015
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 439 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ironhide S.A.
- © Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Hero Dragon$6.99
- Hero Bonehart$6.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- Hero Sha'Tra$2.99
- Hero Nivus$0.99
- Hero Grawl$2.99
- Hero Captain Blackthorne$0.99
- Hero Dierdre$0.99
- Hero Dante$3.99