Kingdom Rush Frontiers
By Ironhide S.A.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
Compatible with: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 and iPod 3,4 and 5 Generation.
Have an iPad? Buy Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD instead! This version is designed for iPhone/iPod devices.
What's New in Version 1.8
Gameplay tweaks and bugs fixes.
Fixed a bug when the Black Surge blocking tower ability.
Fixed some issues when Cannibals ate soldiers near the exit.
Fixed a bug with Beresad's burning tower ability.
Fixed some issues with the final boss fight.
Fixed bug when playing heroic game mode in The Sunken Citadel.
Enjoyed this one more than the original. Kept everything that I loved about the original, stars to upgrades, fun tower abilities, etc. but they changed a few towers, generally for the better. Also heroes now level slower but retain their levels between stages. They're also customizable like towers and spells, gaining points with each level.
There are also new enemies that will require you to explore new strategies and mean that you will find yourself using most of the towers.
Good follow up but very unbalanced
I really enjoy most of the new towers and several of the new heroes (buy them when the game offers them to you at 60% off). However the casual difficulty is really hard! Plus I've played some levels where I didn't see any difference between casual, normal, and veteran. My view is that if you can beat casual, veteran will not be very difficult, since it's mostly about how you position your towers anyway. Still though, I think the game is unbalanced: -1 star.
Not Optimized for the iPhone 6 Plus
Avoid this game if you haven't bought it yet. Not only does the game look like crap on devices it's not optimized for (compared to those it is optimized for) but also the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus have been out 8 months. If the developer is insistent to keep releasing non optimized versions then you shouldn't give them money to support them. A developer's job is to offer the user the best possible experience thus why you give them money. Yet this developer refuses to optimize their games. They just wanna pocket the money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 06, 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 254 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ironhide S.A.
- © Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hero Dragon$5.99
- Hero Bonehart$5.99
- Hero Sha'Tra$2.99
- Hero Nivus$0.99
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- Hero Grawl$2.99
- Hero Captain Blackthorne$0.99
- Hero Dante$3.99
- Hero Dierdre$0.99