Kingdom Rush Frontiers
By Ironhide Game Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
****ON SALE FOR LIMITED TIME!!!****
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
Compatible with: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 and iPod 3,4 and 5 Generation.
Have an iPad? Buy Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD instead! This version is designed for iPhone/iPod devices.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Fix encyclopedia missing enemies in iPad HD
Fix Achievement The Lizard King
Other Bugs fixes
The Saurians are back, seeking revenge! This time commanded by their King Xyzzy!
Venture to the Darklight Depths and stop his reign of terror once and for all!
- New free stage: The Darklight Depths
- New boss fight: Face King Xyzzy and his Saurian Deathcoils!
- Free Hero: Bruxa the voodoo priest, master of black magic!
- New Hero: Khaz the Minotaur Warlord seeking to prove his honor!
- New Achievements & Easter eggs!
This is by-far my favorite game on the App Store! I like the towers a little better than the first Kingdom Rush game (especially the mags towers) and the missions are challenging too.
My only complaint is that there are no towers with a "Very Fast" attack speed. I really liked the Rangers from the first game. I'm not going to complain about the cost of heroes because they don't cost that much. For crying out loud people, you don't complain about the fact that there are $100+ IAP's for other games, but when a hero costs $3, everyone flips! Anyone complaining about this is being a petty degenerate.
And also to the developers (who I'm sure will never even read this), Kingdom Rush is such a note-worthy game, and you guys should really make some new content! Wether it's adding some more missions to Frontiers, or making a third game, I would buy it indefinitely!
This game doesn't fail to entertain
I really loved the first game although I did not by it at the App Store. This game is challenging yet fun at the same time. I like how you can get little boosters in the game like the huge bomb or the ice staff. I especially like the design of the game and how much they polished it. Although I do miss how you could make a Mage tower in the first game that could morph enemy's into sheep and have rock golems, the new towers make up for that.
All in all it's a great game I just don't like how all of the heroes that you can buy are extremely expensive. I think it would be a good idea to make it so that people could buy heroes with gems or if the player is to lazy they could buy then with money. That is a big change that I would support entirely. I think that this would attract a lot more players.
Fun and addicting!
Unique take on tower defense genre. It requires as much attention as a console game, and that's a good thing. It's fun coming up with your own strategies to win. This game is very challenging, even on easy difficulty. Be patient with it and it will pay off in entertainment value. They shouldn't make you pay for the extra heroes, but they are fun to level up. The parodies are funny, the graphics are cute, this game is well worth the time and cost.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 31, 2013
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 246 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pablo Realini Mompoey
- © Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hero Dragon$4.99
- Hero Bonehart$4.99
- Hero Sha'Tra$2.99
- Hero Nivus$0.99
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- Hero Grawl$2.99
- Hero Dante$2.99
- Hero Captain Blackthorne$0.99
- Hero Kahz$2.99