Kingdom Rush Frontiers
By Ironhide S.A.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
Compatible with: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 and iPod 3,4 and 5 Generation.
Have an iPad? Buy Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD instead! This version is designed for iPhone/iPod devices.
What's New in Version 1.9.2
Fix a bug with Game Center authentication that sometimes causes the app to crash on startup.
Fix a bug with cross promotion link, now it will open the App Store as expected.
Minor bugs fixes.
Great TD Series
One of the best tower defense games ever! The IAPs in this game are completely optional and the heroes you can purchase add more variety but don't necessarily give you a huge advantage. The game currency IAP isn't worth it since you can earn game currency from playing/replaying levels, but is available if you want to support the developers(Though the heroes are the better deal imo). Overall an amazing game that has levels added every now and then + 3 difficulties and 3 game modes to choose from for hours and hours of game play!
Fun game, but could use some revision.
The game is very entertaining and enjoyable, however the fact that the game has unnecessary in app purchases in very disturbing. For a game like this to have in app purchases just feels forced and is very unnecessary. Stop these contrived, unscrupulous business practices and make a game completely accessible and complete with one, flat, price. Just because this is a mobile game does not give the developer a free pass to have in app purchases for no valid reason. What value do the in app purchases add to the story and the gameplay? Zero value and purpose.
This does bring you to the battle map but does not start battle when pressed on my new 6S+. That is a BIG Bug. Best let this sorted out before buying. Only giving *** because I had fun with it on my 4S.
Edit: I'm still keeping this at 3* because all is not fixed. The rally point still does not really work for the hero and the barrack.
Edit: Ok much better now. I've always love tower defense games. This one is extremely good. You do not need to buy heroes to win although it can be quite challenging. Hoping they make a few more. 😀
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 29, 2015
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 268 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ironhide S.A.
- © Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hero Dragon$6.99
- Hero Bonehart$6.99
- Hero Sha'Tra$2.99
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Hero Nivus$0.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- Hero Grawl$2.99
- Hero Dante$4.99
- Hero Captain Blackthorne$0.99
- Hero Dierdre$0.99