Kingdom Rush Frontiers
By Ironhide S.A.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
What's New in Version 1.9.2
Fix a bug with Game Center authentication that sometimes causes the app to crash on startup.
Fix a bug with cross promotion link, now it will open the App Store as expected.
Minor bugs fixes.
Look, I loved the first game, and I think Frontiers is a wonderful addition to the story and world. I greatly appreciate it when you guys add these extra levels, at no cost. That's fricken' sweet. I don't even care if the gameplay is "the same", because that's one of the things that put these titles so up there. I love it!
What I don't love, is when I have to pay for those "extra" heroes. I don't mind the gem store purchases, if someone wants to do that, that's their prerogative. But, this hero business... They're so expensive, like buying another game. That's kinda messed up guys. I only hope that some of the money earned from the heroes is going back into the game.
With that in mind, I hope you guys keep on a keepin' on, because I love this series, or what have you. Thank you for your continued effort Ironhide Studios. I look forward to the next installment.
Unique spin on the TD genre
Frontier Rush's inclusion of the barracks and heroes put a new sense of agency into your hands that feels more exciting than watching your towers defeat the waves. Although there is no maze building each level introduces new obstacles and the enemy variety is immense and goes beyond merely increasing the health of monsters, giving them strengths and weaknesses you must build around. By the end of the game you have 4 towers with 2 specialization each and and with interesting upgrades like summoning skeletons or covering the lane in tar. Micro transactions are all negligible with the exception of the heroes, all of which must be bought except for the first 4. Despite this, Frontier rush is an amazing game with a great art style and sound track.
Still going strong!
This game is just as good as the last game, with my only problem being the soldier towers have absolutely no ranged attack. This game is much harder than the first with it taking me quite a while to get three stars on every level. I have spent hours and hours on this game and will continue to work towards 100% completion. And I don't get at people keep complaining about in app purchases because with a little effort this game is perfectly beatable without them. Thanks devs for another amazing game!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 29, 2015
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 293 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ironhide S.A.
- © Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hero Bonehart$6.99
- Hero Dragon$6.99
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Hero Sha'Tra$2.99
- Hero Nivus$0.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- Hero Grawl$2.99
- Hero Dante$3.99
- Hero Captain Blackthorne$0.99
- Hero Kahz$3.99