***Best Mobile Game 2015 DICE Nominee***
The most addicting tower defense game returns in an all-new prequel adventure - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Origins!
Praise for the Kingdom Rush series: the #1 Strategy Game franchise for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, Apple’s Editor’s Choice Award, IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, GameInformer Gold Award, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award,CNET Best iPad Games, CNET Editor’s Choice Award, Gamezebo 4.5/5, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, Venturebeat94/100.
What critics are saying about Kingdom Rush: Origins:
"The Kingdom Rush franchise is one of the best tower defense series around, and the third entry, Origins, is as fun as the franchise has ever been.” –Entertainment Weekly
“I’ve played plenty of tower defense games over the years, but none have ever captured my heart the way the Kingdom Rush series has.” –The Verge
“Kingdom Rush Origins HD is more of the same, for the most part, and that’s an excellent thing." –148 Apps
“Great looks, super fun game play, enjoyable music and fun Easter Eggs. Anyone who loves tower defense games ought to have this on their device." –TUAW
“Everything you might expect from a new game in the wonderfully addictive tower defense series: new towers, new heroes, fantastic gameplay." –Kotaku
"If you’re a fan of tower defense, you’re well acquainted with Kingdom Rush and its sequel, Kingdom Rush Frontiers. This third entry in the series is available now, and yes, it’s the best to date." –Gamezebo
Kingdom Rush: Origins is the third installment of the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, loved by millions and earning accolades from gamers and critics around the globe. Take a trip back to the beginning, before Vez’nan ever thought to threaten the kingdom with the gem of power, and experience even more of the lightning-fast, exceptionally captivating gameplay that made the franchise a cornerstone of essential tower defense games. In this exciting prequel, command your elven army and defend mystical lands from sea serpents, evil sorcerers, and wave after wave of gnoll tribesman, all with the help of brand-spankin’ new towers, heroes, and spells to fend off every last baddie.
Kingdom Rush: Origins packs in a treasure trove of new content and features while keeping the signature look that millions have come to love.
• Re-enter the world of Kingdom Rush: visit mysterious elven forests, magical faery realms and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis!
• Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops! Elf Archers, Mystic Mages, Stone Druids and the Elven Infantry make up the backbone of your army.
• Discover eight new specialized tower upgrades with over 18 abilities! Vanquish your enemies with elven marksmen, runed bears, magic-wielding wizards, and even giant animated trees.
• Take up arms against 30 new enemy types and engage in epic boss battles! Face hordes of Gnolls, giant spiders, and the terrible Twilight army.
• Master and upgrade nine legendary heroes and their awesome powers and spells!
• Rain lightning, summon reinforcements, and use each hero’s unique power to obliterate scores of enemies!
• Immerse yourself in hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements, with three difficulty modes for the newbs and veterans alike.
• Play different game modes - Classic, Iron, and Heroic - and prove your mettle as a master tactician.
• Purchase new-and-improved equipment using your hard earned gems in a revamped Gnome shop.
• Study your enemies and your towers with an in-game encyclopedia
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
- New Localization Update - Traditional Chinese
Ratings and Reviews
This franchise holds a special place in my heart since I played this game back in early high school (about to graduate college now). Revisiting the franchise has shown me that I didn’t remember the games with rose colored glasses. I enjoyed the original and frontiers as much as when I first played it. So there wasn’t much I could do to resist buying this sucker once I became aware of its existence. Sure enough it’s just as awesome as the others with some of its own new polishing added to the popular formula of the game.
My one and only gripe is that it’s all been a little repetitive. I say this only because the same basic formula has been followed very closely with only slight changes made. Visually it’s pretty different and thus *feels* different. But it doesn’t expand upon the game’s core concept to the degree that I desire. I’d love to see upgrade trees expanded and new tower types added in addition to the originals. I think that’d be a fun and exciting way to freshen up the formula. With that being said I hope the new game shakes things up in a way that surprises us long time fans:)
paid 7$-asking updating!
When my wishes come true 5 star! I know how much you guys need 5 stars it means a lot to you all! )I have bought myself 7$ dragon so I like you all as a group of support in this game to create a change I like to offer you guys! I payed for it so I own my wish! GRAND me "3" WISHES!(1)I like you guys to lower the cost of items that I need to buy with diamonds by 1/2 price! (2)extende the time by (2x-3x)longer! because those items are super expensive and last so short amount of time! (3)Check out the app of BUILDAWAY! And my wish would be to copy the method from that app for daily bonuses!(14 days only that after finished repeat over again 1-14. Just replacing the cases to diamonds,coins,(time skip(free iteam that you can only buy with diamonds),same rules!(if you miss 48hrs!(the list resets to day 1!),and something very good each 14th day like the 999 diamonds item for ex)(each 14th day add some different!)something very expansive(like a free hero!)(to 7$ worth!)
Absolute best TD game on the market
Kingdom Rush is such a great game you can sink hours into. Praise these amazing developers for not taking the greedy "pay to win" route unlike many developers out there. You can see the amount of talent and attention to detail these guys have put into their masterpiece series. Towers, enemies, and heroes are thoughtfully balanced, as not one is overpowered than the other and in this game there are no "go-to strategies" to win. No difficulty spikes are present in this game, you can make it as easy or as challenging as you want with the multiple difficulty modes. Final note: i'm telling you guys, these developers are role models within the mobile market community and as such deserve much support. I'd love to see this series flourish for many years to come.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Ironhide S.A.
- 300.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © @ironhidegames
- In-App Purchases
- Faustus $6.99
- Vez'nan $4.99
- Bravebark $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.