Vez’nan the powerful almighty wizard has returned! Embark on an epic journey as you gather his army and fulfill his devious plans... muahaha. Get ready to show the Kingdom who the real boss is! Fight your way as you conquer the new and the good old realms. Face empires of mighty enemies and clash against supreme bosses in this classic tower defense full of humor and epicness!
- 16 new towers, each with unique abilities and special powers.
- Choose your arsenal of towers and make devastating combinations to stop your enemies!
- 16 challenging stages across three lands ripe for the taking!
- 9 powerful heroes who will follow your command without hesitation.
- Over 35 deadly enemies that will put all of your wit and tactical skills to the test.
- Rush the Kingdom as you bring down 3 mighty Kings in the most legendary of boss fights!
- New powers and reinforcements to vanquish your foes.
- 10+ trinkets and artifacts for that extra edge in battle.
- 30 upgrades to train your army to their best form.
- 50+ Achievements, hidden secrets and fun stuff for you to play and discover!
- No Wi-Fi at your Dark Tower? No worries, just play offline!
Get Lord Vez’nan’s latest news here:
Terms and Conditions:
- Fix: crash related to bosses' taunts.
- Fix: crash when teleporting a frozen Hero.
- Small fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome Game! But..
This game is a blast! I have played every game Iron Hide has made and I have yet to be disappointed! Although the game is not free, this are the best $4.99 plus tax I had spent. You get a tower defense game that is repayable with different difficulties and achievements to get, some are pop culture references (that’s another thing I love!) as the title says there’s something “bad” and that is since I have an iPhone XS Max, the notch gets on the way blocking a part of the map which can be frustrating because sometimes the entrances for my base are covered by the notch I’m not able to deploy my heroes or bombs to stop those pesky stragglers that made it past my towers while they were busy targeting the rest. Maybe make the game fill the screen and hide the notch? Idk. Another minor problem I have is that you buy the game for $4.99 and some of the towers or heroes you might want cost more money and some of those add ons are $6.99. I would love for Iron Hide to maybe cut the price of those add ons in half (because you already spent $4.99 to be able to play the game) or charge a bit more for the game (maybe like $9.99 and include everything) This game is great I recommend everyone to try it!
They Did it again, you should buy it!
I’ve been playing Kingdom Rush and it’s sequels since the first one came out years ago. Unlike all the other apps on my phone, I haven’t deleted them, and still play when I’m bored. When I heard Ironhide was making a fourth game where I get to play as the baddies, I was already counting down the days until it came out. I haven’t played much, but from what I have played, I can tell you it has everything you should expect of KingdomRush games, or any tower defense games, and even more so. The tower variety is awesome, and while it’s upsetting I can’t play all 16 towers for free (5 are premium), I can understand why it has to be that way. Personally, I refrain from using premiums and items when first clearing levels, but I did buy them, and I gotta admit, they’re really fun to mess around with. If you liked the old games or are just discovering the series, I highly recommend you pay the 5 dollars for this game, they give you way more than just 5 dollars worth for this game. Plus, the mini campaigns will add even more content, so we’ll have something to look forward to later!
Best tower defense game, sorry Ninja Kiwi
title sums it up pretty well
Although, nothing is perfect, which leads to my complaints. The heroes should be called “villains” considering that we’re playing as the bad guys in this one. Compared to Origins, this game feels a lot shorter and therefore smaller. An enemy encyclopedia is also lacking. But there may not even be enough enemies to make one, I dunno. There are only three free heroes, whereas in Origins there are five. I like having all of these towers, but choosing from five is a bit meh, since in the other games, you basically had eight, since the four towers had two paths to choose from. And in Origins, you were given a stamp for the highest difficulty you beat in a map, but here it feels pointless to play on a harder difficulty, there’s no evidence of such victories. This one might be petty, but Margosa’s portrait looks really bad.
Besides that, I hope with this new tower setup means that we’ll see new towers in the future along with new “heroes.” I don’t really care about the premium stuff, but I understand why people aren’t into it. Regardless, I’d love to see more =D especially what the very end could lead to...
- Ironhide S.A.
- 617.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © @ironhide
- In-App Purchases
- Hero Beresad $6.99
- Mega Tower Bundle $10.99
- Hero Tank $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.