Vez’nan the powerful almighty wizard has returned! Embark on an epic journey as you gather his army and fulfill his devious plans... muahaha. Get ready to show the Kingdom who the real boss is! Fight your way as you conquer the new and the good old realms. Face empires of mighty enemies and clash against supreme bosses in this classic tower defense full of humor and epicness!
- 16 new towers, each with unique abilities and special powers.
- Choose your arsenal of towers and make devastating combinations to stop your enemies!
- 16 challenging stages across three lands ripe for the taking!
- 9 powerful heroes who will follow your command without hesitation.
- Over 35 deadly enemies that will put all of your wit and tactical skills to the test.
- Rush the Kingdom as you bring down 3 mighty Kings in the most legendary of boss fights!
- New powers and reinforcements to vanquish your foes.
- 10+ trinkets and artifacts for that extra edge in battle.
- 30 upgrades to train your army to their best form.
- 50+ Achievements, hidden secrets and fun stuff for you to play and discover!
- No Wi-Fi at your Dark Tower? No worries, just play offline!
Get Lord Vez’nan’s latest news here:
Terms and Conditions:
- Fix: crash related to bosses' taunts.
- Fix: crash when teleporting a frozen Hero.
- Small fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
So much fun!!!
Everything that makes a kingdom rush game great. Love the new towers and heroes!!
A game for the ages (almost)
To start I would just like to say I’ve been following this game series since it started out on Armor games way back. To see where it has come is nothing short of amazing. Gorgeous graphics with the classic tower defense combined with pop culture slights used for achievements; the playability is very high and over all it doesn’t disappoint one bit. However some suggestions: 1) Don’t take the path of greed like other games instead of charging 4.99 for the game and then charging more for in game purchases 6.99-9.99 and gems (side note: doesn’t make sense and rubs your base the wrong way a lot) my suggestion just charge a like 12.99-14.99 for the game. I’d rather buy the full version of the game with challenges to unlock towers and hero’s then have them stuck behind a pay wall. 2) You need some slight UI fixes for the iPhone XS Max, I feel my screen real estate isn’t being utilized and the toggle bar is in the way causing me to minimize the app mid battle in general some placements just feel awkward. 3) This one is a gimme I would love more content I’ve already completed the difficulties and achievements available so far. Kudos for the great game 🙂
Cannot post my review
Tired about 6 times to post a full review and it won't let me.. bottom line is sooo many crashes at crucial points and SOOO MANY IAP... towers should be free
- Ironhide S.A.
- 617.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © @ironhide
- In-App Purchases
- Hero Beresad $6.99
- Mega Tower Bundle $10.99
- Hero Tank $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.