By Ironhide S.A.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*****#1 Strategy Game on the iPhone and iPod Touch*****
"One of the most engaging TD games we've played"
-Slidetoplay.com (STP Score of 4 out of 4 "Must Have")
"This is easily one of the best TD games currently in the App Store"
-Gamezebo.com (4.5 out of 5 Stars)
"Kingdom Rush can be filed in the thin folder marked "games that are pretty much perfect"
"This is one kingdom you'll be in no rush to escape from"
-PocketGamer (Gold Award - Score 9)
"Kingdom Rush proves that the defense genre is still alive."
-148Apps (4.5 Stars out of 5) Editor's Choice
"Ironhide Game Studios’ new game Kingdom Rush adds a much-needed shot of non-EA blood to the iPad charts."
"TD with a Touch of Excellence"
-toucharcade.com (4.5 stars out of 5)
The acclaimed action fantasy defense game is now available for iPhone and iPod! Get ready for an epic journey to defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, evil wizards and other nasty fiends using a vast arsenal of towers and spells at your command!
Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!
Kingdom Rush highlights:
• Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!
• Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!
• 8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!
• Over 45 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)
• Intense boss fights never seen on a defense game!
• Hours of gameplay with over 50 achievements
• Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
• High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
• In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.
• Retina display!!!
Device Compatibility: iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4 and 3 generation.
For iPad get Kingdom Rush HD instead!
What's New in Version 2.6
Fix a Bug with Game Center achievements
Fix some small bugs in Castle Blackburn campaign
Minors Bugs fixed.
From its unholy castle, Lord Blackburn has risen and threatens to enshroud the realms in perpetual darkness. Prepare to face dread and despair, as you embark on a quest to lift The Curse of Castle Blackburn!
- 4 new stages of dread and despair! Battle through cities of the undead and forbidden cemeteries to reach the legendary cursed castle!
- 8 new unholy enemies! Undead hordes, revolting rat-men, fallen champions, and even wicked broom-flying witches!
- Boss fight: Face Lord Blackburn in an epic battle that will shake you to the bone!
- 5 new achievements!
- Easter eggs, specials, legendary monsters... and more!
Spectacular and challenging.
This game has it all: excellent game mechanics, cute art style, lots of different enemies, cool bosses, and progressively challenging levels. Also, the numerous free updates brought extra levels and an Endless mode! The only bad thing I can say about it is there is no saving on a level. It's not a big deal though. I just consider the time when I can't finish a level practice for when I can sit down and really focus, because some of those later levels will really test your wits!
Awesome Strategy Game w/ Update Suggestion
Awesome game - hours of fun and very addictive. Varying strategies and humorous graphics keep it fun. Plenty of online walkthroughs to help when you get stuck. Nice that the game doesn't require Internet access, and doesn't pester you to buy add-ons or credits toward anything.
What would be REALLY cool is if there were an add-on to create and share your own levels. You could draw your own map, set which enemies came at what intervals, and restrict towers/upgrades...
Just a thought.
Great game overall
The game plays well and it is a great "tower defense" type game. It is a lot of fun. Sometimes the game can be hard to play on the smaller screen of a iPhone vs the iPad. I would think there is something the developer could do to make it a bit more forgiving on the phone. One feature I would really like is to be able to save initial tower setup for quicker level starts when replaying the same level. This is definitely a game to get if you like tower defense type games.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 227 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ironhide S.A.
- © 2011 Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hero Ignus$0.99
- Hero Bolin Farslayer$0.99
- Hero Magnus Spellbane$0.99
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- King Denas$2.99
- Hero Ingvar Bearclaw$2.99
- Handfull of gems$2.99
- Hero Oni$4.99
- Hero Elora wintersong$2.99