Kingdoms at War
By A Thinking Ape, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lead the mightiest army in the kingdom! Intense player vs. player MMORPG with epic clans, clan wars, and battles! Face-off against millions of players, destroy their kingdom, claim new lands, battle ancient monsters, and seize rare items! No other MMORPG let's you hit anyone, anytime! Find a clan, fight your friends, and dominate in live PVP events! Who will be your ally in your mighty quest for domination!
- "Ridiculously addictive!"
- "The best turn-based MMORPG on the App Store by far."
- "The online multiplayer aspect is really good, it’s a whole world in there!"
Power is yours for the taking! Form a Clan, hire allies, and plunder gold in Kingdoms at War: the ultimate fantasy-strategy game. Team up to defeat ancient monsters in Epic Battles, or wage war against other players and destroy their kingdom. Play the ally market and hire your friends!
Command your army and prove your worth on the battlefield: CLAIM YOUR KINGDOM NOW!
=KINGDOMS AT WAR FEATURES=
- Regular FREE updates with live PVP events and leaderboards!
- Join forces to form a powerful Clan and crush the competition!
- Scout, assassinate, and steal from enemy kingdoms
- Build your kingdom with Catapults, Watch Towers, and Dragons!
- Choose your banner: Conqueror, Monarch or Defender
- Use magical elixirs and powerful spells against your enemies
- Visit the Mage to enchant your weapons and increase their power
- Lead Epic Battles against ancient monsters
- Battle rival players LIVE in REAL TIME!
- Open ally market, hire anyone at anytime to aid in your quest!
...and much MORE!
“Great game, have played for months and still enjoy it. I like the new addition of armor and weapons. Keep it coming guys!!” -Fennwick
“This game ranks up there with WOW.” -Red-327
“I play this game at night for hours under my pillow so my mom won’t notice me playing.” -KaW_Lover
“Dangerously fun. When I first started playing this game I only spent a couple minutes a day, but then I got sucked into it and started checking it compulsively every few minutes to score more hits. My friends got mad at me, my girlfriend started ignoring me, and it ruined my productivity at work. I've curbed it now, but this game is still dangerously fun and eating up my time. Totally awesome." -randyv2
What's New in Version 1.83
• Updated visual style
• Support for images and web content
• Swipe between social tabs
• Mass delete wall posts
Ata are liars
The devs have said its always been their policy not to reinstate disbanded clans no matter how or why they were disbanded but turn around and reinstated a clan .they lie and break ,bend their own rules at their own discretion !they removed the ability to reset u can no longer really leave the game that shouldn't be allowed its our right to leave if we want or not they used to have a cap on how many u could have per yr it was 5 now u flat out can't reset at all it's not ok if I want to leave the game I should be allowed .they show blatant favoritism it's literally in ur face ! They really should be investigated they constantly break their own rules ! If u ask to whom u may complain to u always get the devs they're the only ones that's not true even they have to answer to somebody I reported them to google they didn't care one bit ! I highly doubt anyone will ever do anything I can prove my side no problem but nobody will ever do anything so they get away with everything !
This is by far the best and most addictive game on the market. You can be successful even if you don't pay! The developers are a great team and there is absolutely no downside to trying this game out. Overall , kingdoms at war is great social game that is built around its community.
Very fun and addicting game. Everyone should at least try it! Developers need to focus more on what the people playing the game are telling them. For a free game it has became a pay to play game pretty much with an event almost every month. Love it but need less events!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 1.83
- Size: 38.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: A Thinking Ape, Inc.
- © A Thinking Ape Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 Nobility Points$0.99
- 50 Nobility Points$4.99
- 5 Health Crystals + 1 Bonus!$4.99
- 200 Nobility Points$19.99
- 20 Health Crystals + 12 Bonus!$19.99
- 765 Nobility Points$74.99
- Siege Pack$1.99
- Hero Pack$9.99
- Guardian Pack$1.99
- Sabotage Pack$1.99