Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North ®
By Gaea Mobile Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build a mighty empire, forge alliances, unlock prizes, and claim your throne as ruler of the kingdom!
►►►Reached #1 on the App Store in over 68 Countries! ◄◄◄
►►►9.5 Million players and counting◄◄◄
Join millions of players as you build your empire in Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North! (Camelot web players: this game does not connect to your web kingdom: it’s an all-new mobile game)
Drust mac Erp and his savage Picts have overrun Northern Britain. King Lot of Lothian is dead. His widowed queen, Morgause, appeals to her half-brother Arthur for help. It’s up to you to answer Arthur’s call and save the Kingdom!
BUILD A MIGHTY ARMY
· Gather Knights, Heavy Calvary and more as you grow a massive army
· Train hundreds and thousands of elite troops to dominate the realm
· Fight for the glory of your medieval Kingdom with powerful forces
JOIN ARTHUR’S KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE
· Recruit legendary Round Table Heroes to enhance your city
· Command famous medieval Knights like Sir Lancelot, Sir Gawain, Sir Percival and more
· Strengthen your mighty empire as you add high-ranking officials to lead your roster
FORGE ALLIANCES WITH OTHER RULERS
· Join Millions online to form Alliances and combine forces with fellow Lords and Ladies
· Use real-time chat to prepare strategic battles against other kings
· Ally with friends or challenge enemies in the ultimate quest for power
· Log in daily, participate in tournaments, and earn valuable prizes!
· Discover new exciting items to increase your empire’s power and might
· Dominate the leaderboards and earn the respect of the citizens of Camelot
EXPAND CAMELOT’S LEGACY
· Build an empire and claim your throne in Camelot
· Conquer enemies and lay siege to savage Picts and evil
· Rule the medieval realm to become the most powerful King!
Follow @KoCMobile on Twitter for the latest news!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KingdomsofCamelotMobile
Note: A network connection is required to play
Works with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod touch 3rd & 4th gen, all iPads
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
What's New in Version 18.5.0
▶ NEW: Workshop Elevation - This building can now be elevated to unlock the crafting of higher level Jewels.
▶ NEW: Buffs - Increase PVE drop rate chances, and freeze city upkeep temporarily with these new items.
▶ Community: Mail - Added reports for unassigned Knights.
▶ Community: Grail Wars - Map loading process tweaked.
▶ Community: Grail Wars League - New 'Performance' page to show the season score of alliance members.
Hate filled Vulgar Chat
This game is a troll haven with mean and hateful sickos trolling global chat 24/7. Admins do nothing to stop them because there are no live admins. Keep your children away from this. The game is very costly to play of you want to compete on any level. The worst customer service of any game I have ever played. I have held the number 1 spot in my world 3 times and have spent way to much to do so. Now I couldn't even break into the top 20 without dropping 10,000 us dollars. One player spends 100,000 dollars a month. Think I am full of it? How does a free to play company gross 400 million in 2014. Google it my friend. I know players who have also dropped over a 100k total on the game. To top it off they are highly deceptive and dishonest with in game purchase offers. I have been royally screwed to the point where I no longer spend. Best of luck of you play this. You have been warned.
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE
The worst part of this game is the glitches. People have to spent a ton of money to compete, while others are defrauding iTunes to play. That aside those of us who do pay money get ripped off by constant glitches during crucial events and gaea will not respond to your customer service mails. They finally respond a week-10 days after the fact and will not acknowledge there was a problem even though 100 people plus have complained. Kabam(former owners) were bad customer service but they at least took responsibility. Gaea is greedy and do not spend a dime on this game they are thieves. You will get addicted i suggest stay far far away!!!
NOT PAY TO PLAY
I've played a ton of pay to play games like Game of war, and I will be the first to tell you this is not like that. I don't write reviews at all so you should that I really approve of this game, and you really should give it a shot, it'll be worth it trust me.
By: Satisfied player who hasn't spent a dime and is having more fun on this game than any other game
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 24, 2016
- Version: 18.5.0
- Size: 127 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Gaea Hong Kong Holdings Limited
- © 2016 Kabam Inc., All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 240 Gems$19.99
- 100 Gems$9.99
- 50 Gems$4.99
- 1600 Gems$99.99
- 375 Gems$29.99
- 665 Gems$49.99
- Beginner Shield$1.99
- 30 Gems$2.99
- Instant Finish$0.99
- Beginner Shield$0.99