Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North ®
By Gaea Mobile Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build a mighty empire, forge alliances, unlock prizes, and claim your throne as ruler of the kingdom!
►►►Reached #1 on the App Store in over 68 Countries! ◄◄◄
►►►9.5 Million players and counting◄◄◄
Join millions of players as you build your empire in Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North! (Camelot web players: this game does not connect to your web kingdom: it’s an all-new mobile game)
Drust mac Erp and his savage Picts have overrun Northern Britain. King Lot of Lothian is dead. His widowed queen, Morgause, appeals to her half-brother Arthur for help. It’s up to you to answer Arthur’s call and save the Kingdom!
BUILD A MIGHTY ARMY
· Gather Knights, Heavy Calvary and more as you grow a massive army
· Train hundreds and thousands of elite troops to dominate the realm
· Fight for the glory of your medieval Kingdom with powerful forces
JOIN ARTHUR’S KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE
· Recruit legendary Round Table Heroes to enhance your city
· Command famous medieval Knights like Sir Lancelot, Sir Gawain, Sir Percival and more
· Strengthen your mighty empire as you add high-ranking officials to lead your roster
FORGE ALLIANCES WITH OTHER RULERS
· Join Millions online to form Alliances and combine forces with fellow Lords and Ladies
· Use real-time chat to prepare strategic battles against other kings
· Ally with friends or challenge enemies in the ultimate quest for power
· Log in daily, participate in tournaments, and earn valuable prizes!
· Discover new exciting items to increase your empire’s power and might
· Dominate the leaderboards and earn the respect of the citizens of Camelot
EXPAND CAMELOT’S LEGACY
· Build an empire and claim your throne in Camelot
· Conquer enemies and lay siege to savage Picts and evil
· Rule the medieval realm to become the most powerful King!
Follow @KoCMobile on Twitter for the latest news!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KingdomsofCamelotMobile
Note: A network connection is required to play
Works with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod touch 3rd & 4th gen, all iPads
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
What's New in Version 18.6.0
Bug fixes and Improvements:
▶ Round Tower Update - You’re now able to exchange multiple items & chests once! And check item descriptions before claiming them.
▶ Wheel of Fortune - Item names are now viewable.
▶ Merlin's Madness - Rare item name in Premium chance mode now viewable.
▶ Grail Wars - Classification Reward title added to pop-up window of Season Events.
I've given up hope
When Gaea took over, players were holding their breathe hoping Gaea would "fix" this game. Surprising it got worse. I don't even think anybody works at Gaea. Nobody will help with any issues. They are knowingly ripping customers off in comps. They haven't updated anything in the 7 months they've ran this game. They truly don't care if every player stopped playing. In fact, I feel like they want this game to die off. Don't waste your time playing, it's not worth it. I've deleted the app after almost 5 years of playing. I was a die hard. I'd sign on 20+ times a day, Invested thousands, was current on all gear, had strong Knights, and monster Heros, yet I see no reason to continue playing. This game is gonna fade away soon. I blame Kabam for selling it to an incompetent company. Thanks Gaea for ruining a perfectly fine game. Stay away!!!
U Pay 4 Steak and get hot dogs
This game is extremely expensive to play on a competitive level. For that kind of cost, you would think you were getting top quality service and gameplay. But the game and contests are riddled with mistakes, typos and errors. Also gifts are awarded unfairly. For example, several friends of mine received a free Second city reward chest in the new pvp server. I have received none. Customer service is non responsive and really doesn't care to help. Example 2, currently there are two divine inspirations available in the round tower in pvp world. One says divine elevation, but it shows as a divine inspiration. Get a grip GAEA. You are worse than Kabam was. I'll spend my money elsewhere next time.
Played game for several years. Spent money. Customer service worse every year, but has gotten much worse since Gaea took over. I'm currently locked out of my account for two days and Gaea customer support ignoring me. They respond slowly, and then with responses that show they haven't even read your issue description. In addition to my personal annoyance game is also frequently unavailable under maintenance with maintenance windows exceeded at times. Just sorry I wasted time and money here. If you haven't already started playing, don't. It's dying fast and Gaea speeding that process along.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 25, 2016
- Version: 18.6.0
- Size: 147 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Gaea Hong Kong Holdings Limited
- © 2016 Kabam Inc., All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 240 Gems$19.99
- 100 Gems$9.99
- 50 Gems$4.99
- 1600 Gems$99.99
- 375 Gems$29.99
- 665 Gems$49.99
- Beginner Shield$1.99
- 30 Gems$2.99
- Instant Finish$0.99
- Beginner Shield$0.99