Kingdoms & Lords - Prepare for Strategy and Battle!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Optimized for the 4-inch Retina display on iPhone 5
*****This game is the perfect combo of working for advancement and reward.
*****I have been waiting FOREVER for a medieval themed city-building RPG to come along and at long last, Gameloft has answered the call!
*****Awesome game can't stop playing it!!
In Kingdoms & Lords, the peace and quiet of your rural village are shattered by the threat of Barbarian forces. With war upon your region, you must build up your village and train your militia. But, things take a turn for the worst: The Dark King has returned to power, invading every territory across the continent...
A DUAL GENRE: SIMULATION AND STRATEGY
• A strategy game: raise an army and attack your neighbors. Hire/train/grow your army to
prepare them for combat.
• A medieval simulation: expand lands, cultivate crops and raise animals to get
money and food. Enjoy a rich production system to build your kingdom.
LET YOUR FRIENDS JOIN THE FUN
• Challenge your friends by launching your troops against their lines of defense and see
who has the best army!
• Forge alliances, rescue their units, and send them unique gifts.
A TRUE ECONOMY TO MANAGE ON A DAILY BASIS
• Optimize your production system and get extra revenue
• Upgrade your buildings, unlock new ones and enhance your capabilities
• Invest to grow your army to upgrade their weapons
• Protect your kingdom, defeat rival armies and steal their resources
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.1.6
– Deploy five new units to send your enemies running, like the Mounted Sniper and the ferocious Skirmisher!
– The new Online Chat lets you strategize and socialize with other Kings & Queens.
– The level cap has been raised.
– More battles and challenges for high-level players to conquer.
– Sharing with your Facebook followers is now easier than ever.
Kingdoms and Lords
Kingdoms and Lords is such a wonderful Application. The current issue that is angering is the servers are terrible. I have not been able to log into my Gameloft LIVE! account all day! Anything that requires internet commonly malfunction. I've read other complaints from my seventy friends I have Requested on Gameloft LIVE! Please do many others and I a favor and repair this issue. Kingdom and Lords itself is such a wonderful Application. I enjoy the Market process and the Lottery process. I also enjoy Invading Neighbors and assisting Neighbors for Stars meant for the Black Market. Is it possible the earning of Diamonds may be much more simple? I also enjoy the Training Field. Thank you for the entertainment, Gameloft LIVE! Goodnight!
Update: it seems like there is a pattern with gameloft. Build a good shell and abandon the game. It has been almost a year since they updated this. Stop making new games and support the ones you have made and people have spent money on... Or just make a dungeon hunter 5... I wont spend money on this developer again.
Overall, I like the gameplay, interface and idea. But... I am having great difficulty with it logging in to their social site so that I can add friends or use the chat. Big problem and if it persists i will quit.
Update: I am getting on their site but it is glitchy and sometimes friend requests work sometimes they don't. Make friend requests easier.
A wonderful distraction
I stopped playing games of any kind a while back, no time to get sucked in to anything. I like this because you can't play it for long periods even if you want to, so it forces me to take a break. I'm sure there's people that actually spend $$$ on this game, but if you play it slow you can get to the same place with or without buying diamonds.
I repeat, don't buy the diamonds...lol
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 04, 2013
- Version: 1.1.6
- Size: 45.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Handful of Diamonds$1.99
- A Bag of Diamonds$4.99
- A Bucket of Diamonds$9.99
- A Chest of Diamonds$19.99
- A Handcart of Diamonds$49.99
- A Tramcar of Diamonds$99.99