The scene: 1979 Iowa State Bowling Championship. Primetime is your middle name, and the pressure is right up your alley. After all, it's how you roll. But keep your mind out of the gutter, pal. It's down to this: Munson, McCraken, The Jesus, and you. Let's do this.
Kingpin Bowling is an endless arcade bowling game with a bevy of cute and clever characters to keep you dancing on the tips of your bowling shoes. Avoid giant hotdogs, gargatuan soda pops, oversized clipboards, massive pencils, flying popcorn, and a few surprises, all while knocking down pins in your lane to the State Championship.
You were born for this, and this game is a strike!
Kingpin Bowling features:
• Simple one touch control scheme perfect for mobile devices
• Epic bonus rounds
• Randomly generated gameplay to keep things perpetually fresh
• Unlock-albe balls like El Diablo, El Scorcho, El Sofia and more
• Share scores with friends and family
• Over a dozen achievements and Leaderboards
• Whimsical characters and soundtrack
• Kids mode for the young ones
• Dope iMessage sticker pack
• Cool and impeccable design
• iPhone X optimized
• Haptic feedback
• Fixed Haptic on iOS12
Ratings and Reviews
I love it
Ok I love this game it’s definitely the best time wasting game and endless game since Jetpack Joyride and temple run in my opinion. the pins are so cute with the faces they have and I love the vibration when you hit them. I have see some people say that it takes a to long getting the coins but I don’t think so I think it is perfect how it is I have been playing for probably 20 to 30 minutes and have already unlocked one bowling ball and I think it should stay like that. I also think that the ads are perfect I mean that might change but the games for me last like 3 to 5 minutes maybe and then it’s a ad usually and I think that’s fine. I also have one suggestion I think you should make different skins for the pins like you do with the bowling balls or maybe every time you get a new bowling ball you also get a pin skin I think that would be very cool and awesome for your next update and also there defiantly needs to be different gamemodes I’m not sure what but different gamemodes would keep people playing a long time like fruit ninja has different modes. Anyway if you have read this far you deserve a cookie for reading this much of what I have is to say about the game and I would definitely recommend this game if your looking for a very good time waster.
I love this game so much. I usually download a game and play it for two weeks and then delete it. But this game has me hooked. The style and aesthetic are so pleasing and it’s just so fun. My only request is that you make viewing the balls you have unlocked into a grid form or put them all together in the cycle of balls. I find it hard to know which ones I have when I have to scroll through all of them to see them. Otherwise have no complaints or negatives! Also I’m seeing a lot of people suggesting that the developer needs to ad all these complicated extras that would just clutter the game. I love this game because of simple not is. You play get 500 coins and get a new ball. That’s it. It’s much more fun when you don’t have to worry about quests and watching ads to continue and when you have a bunch of things to buy with coins you need a way to buy more then I would waste money buying coins and I don’t want to do that.
Cool & Fun Little Game!
This game is fun! I really have enjoyed it so far! But I just have some little feedback.
1. There’s only one location to play on! I really thought there would’ve been more to choose from or simply buying them with You’re coins.
2. The bowling balls should each have there own special abilities.. for example “el Diablo” should have an ability where if you crash, you get a free revive or something.
3. The coins.. it’s not an issue or anything but there is at least times where I Barley get any coins or don’t get any coins at all whatsoever.. really gets me kinda mad when that happens.
Overall though this game is nice! I really recommend it, and hopefully you guys update this game from time to time. I would love to see different locations at least. :)
Developer Response ,
Thanks. Good ideas! I'll add them to the list!
- Frosty Pop Games Inc.
- 109.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 The Frosty Pop Corps Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.