King's Cup Video
By Bobby Cronkhite Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured in the Card Games What's Hot Section and the Role Playing Games What's Hot Section United States!
Get some friends together, grab your iPhone, a glass and your favorite beverages to drink. As the first true multi-player friendly social drinking app designed specifically for your iPhone, King's Cup Video is a great interactive game to play at your next party. King's Cup Video invites 3GS and iPhone 4 users to record their own videos which can be used for in-game playback! King's Cup Video is a variation of the age-old card game which draws on the magic of Quartz Core Animations to transform the experience to a whole new level.
Each player simply selects a card at random from the virtual deck. The card is then revealed indicating an action to take, along with a fun animation displayed in brilliant colors using the iPhone's media player to demonstrate that action! With integrated rules for each card, players of all experience levels can participate.
Wanna act out your own, personalized rule? Simply record using the iPhone's built-in camcorder and microphone, save, and name the video for indexing and playback. Once saved, user recorded videos appear in the video playback list for easy management on a per-rule basis. Never has an iPhone game been so customizable!
King's Cup Video is a full screen guide to a great time. Players test their physical and mental reflexes as they take turns following the actions on the cards that players pick. Need to answer an incoming call, or text message? Not a problem, King's Cup Video saves your games, remembering which cards have been played while your iPhone flawlessly handles your communications so you can pick up the action right where you left off! Whether with a small group of friends or while having a beer at your college fraternity party, King's Cup Video will surely liven things up.
- Fun animations beautifully executed by Quartz Core Framework.
- Rule animations contain professionally produced video and audio.
- Multiplayer friendly, great for making friends in a social setting.
- Auto-save of games allows you to stop and resume play at any time.
- Videos can be turned on or off for individual rules.
- Users can set their own custom rules.
- Pick from library-saved videos for in-game playback.*
- Record video for in-game playback.*
- Name user videos for on-screen title playback.*
* iPhone 4 or 3GS device required
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixed a bug that sometimes caused a crash when tapping repeatedly on a card.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 25, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Robert Cronkhite
- © 2012 Bobby Cronkhite, All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.