King's League: Odyssey
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In celebration of winning IGF China 2014 - $0.99 LIMITED TIME SALE!
"A surprisingly deep management game." - Touch Arcade
"Very likely the kind of game that will eat up a lot of your time." - Gamezebo (4.5/5)
"The perfect mix of both strategy and management...it’s insanely addictive." - AppAdvice
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
► Independent Gams Festival China 2014 - Best Game Award
►Touch Arcade - Game of the Week
►Casual Connect Indie Prize - Best Mobile Game (2014)
►Kongregate - Game Of the Month (Apr 2013)
►Armor Games - Best Action Game (2013)
The acclaimed Flash strategy hit game with over 8 Million players finally arrives on mobile, enhanced with premium content and HD graphics!
Recruit & manage an army of over 40 unique classes including Lancers, Berserkers, and Dragoons to compete against other teams.
Conquer territories for resources to upgrade training facilities, promote soldiers to new classes & unlock new areas. Take on side quests, explore dungeons, and participate in the grueling Battlethon.
Embark on an Odyssey, make that first step - the King awaits you!
King's League: Odyssey is a 100% premium game with *no in-game currency as IAPs* and perfectly balanced for a true gamer's experience.
- Unique take on strategy/management gameplay.
- 46 unique classes to collect with 2 advancement tiers.
- Lay siege to cities while defending your territories.
- Spend resources wisely to upgrade Units & Facilities.
- Increase reputation with 4 Factions with its own quests.
- Special Events such as Battlethon & Black Market.
- Explore dungeons, each with its own boss.
- 3 Game Difficulty Modes + Endless Mode.
- Enhanced HD graphics.
- More than 60 Achievements.
- Gamecenter Leaderboard.
- Universal game: play on iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch.
- No in-game currency as IAPs. Rely on your strategy & wit to win the glory!
* Note: Compatible with iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5 and higher.
King's League: Odyssey is developed by Kurechii Studio and published for mobile by Gamenauts.
Join us on Facebook for the latest news: https://www.facebook.com/thekingsleague
Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/Gamenauts
What's New in Version 1.1
Thanks to our players who played King's League: Odyssey!
We've prepared our first update of the game with the following improvements & fixes:
- Changed the game save to every in-game week instead of each month.
- Improved performance to reduce crashes on lower end devices.
- New Battlethon flow & UI
- Misc. bug fixes.
Please let us know if you have feedback/questions via Twitter @Gamenauts
Great game no IAP necessary!
This is a great, well thought out game. Yes, you don't actually control your "army" but you do get to train and upgrade them. I played the main story and beat it in a day. I plan on going back and playing through again in Hard and Insane mode with new armies. The only cons I can think of are some of the side quests and the Battlethon or whatever it is called can get tedious to watch. I wish there was more content to the main story but I can't complain as the game was only $0.99. I would gladly pay for new content.
Also, I played on an iPad Air with no crashes.
Great $1 game, but some small problems
No further payments necessary or even encouraged. Great game! Quite short, but for $1, great value!
Problems with the game:
* Hall of Fame always has one achievement you can’t get, since you can’t recruit both Quinsforth and Tybolt in the same game.
* In-game rank should have six different values, but only 4 are accessible. Getting all achievements possible in Insane mode gets you 710 points, but you need 900 to advance from Castle Champion.
This game is by far one of the greatest games on the App Store. If you are even considering buying this app don't...Just. Buy. It. You won't regret it. The only bug I might point out is an occasional crash on loading screens, but it's only happened twice to me and I've had it for 2 weeks. Still an amazing game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 24, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 186 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gamenauts
- © Kurechii Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Draken the Obsidian Knight$2.99
- Tezlar the Dragoon$4.99
- Roqen the Windwalker$1.99
- Sylenne the Archmage$1.99
- Baltiev the Nightshade$2.99