Download the critically-acclaimed action RPG that Apple awarded EDITOR’S CHOICE across 26 countries. Play with millions of other players worldwide in thrilling, real-time multiplayer action.
Embark on an epic journey as you battle your way through hundreds of thrilling levels, go head-to-head with monstrous bosses, and build up your hero from a humble adventurer into a god of war.
● "This is hands down the best RPG I've played on the tablet. The abilities are fun, and it's a great game to play with others." - 5/5 stars
● “If you like Diablo get this.” - 5/5 stars
● “AWESOME! The best game I've ever seen in my life!” - 5/5 stars
● REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER: Team up with your friends and other players around the world.
● CHOOSE YOUR CLASS: Annihilate your enemies as an archer, knight, or wizard.
● TONS OF LOOT: Thousands of customization options for your hero -- epic gear, devastating skills, and more.
● CONSOLE QUALITY GRAPHICS: Enjoy gorgeous graphics & PC-style gameplay on your mobile device.
● ENDLESS CONTENT: Hundreds of maps, with special events and tournaments added weekly.
● PLAY ANYWHERE: Continue your adventure seamlessly across mobile or PC.
Have a problem? Got a great suggestion? We want to hear from you! Visit the KingsRoad forums at https://www.rumblegames.com/kingsroad/forum
- Compatible with iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini, and iPod Touch 5th generation or newer.
- This game will NOT work on iPhone 4 or 4S.
- Requires iOS 7 or newer.
- This game requires WiFi or Cellular data to play; WiFi is strongly recommended.
- KingsRoad is completely free to play, but some game items can also be purchased using real money in order to enhance gameplay. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings
Update to maintain Facebook Login compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Overall 5 stars. I could take a star from the lag but it may be more of my phones problem. I hear no complaints from pc users. Only real complaint I have is that sometimes the game will force close after it drops my rewards in town. Rarely I will return with them in my inventory but most of the time I lose out on the rewards. This really blows as a none $$ spender. I worked hard for those lol. I would also recommend a conformation button when spending gems. When I lag sometimes and service speed catches up, if I've pressed a certain spot, it will spend my gems. Ex. Press open chest. If it doesn't load right away after I've opened and presses center, and I hit area again, it will activate open chest again using gems. Otherwise amazing game. Fix, losing rewards due to force closing and make spending gem conformation button.
Don’t do this to yourself
If you are reading this, don’t download this game. Kingsroad is full of shït. PvP is full of op players who will kill you 10 times in a row without you even blinking. Story is stupid and cliche. Gold, Platinum and Elite events are difficult as hell and can be very frustrating. Items in the shop are very expensive (gold or gems) and are not worth it. Dragons are ok but the strong ones are almost impossible to get. The dragon city is the most fun part because I like buildup games, but you can only work at one building at a time, so it takes forever. And yes, you might die while playing a map with no enemies in the surroundings. That curiously happened to me during an event that costed me 1000 gems! Best part: I had no lives left and no gems left to revive myself! Isn’t that great? Now give yourself a break and go play some real game. This one was made to screw with you and your time.
Hit a wall
Played this game to level 20 and opened up dungeons. Pros: Love the graphics, music and ease of moving character around with just a finger. Cons: didn’t have enough coins to play the dungeon even once. Combining (fusing according to game) is a little confusing for a while to understand. Quest rewards are small but still manageable on what feels like a budget. Blue gems are the currency of this game. But their costs to buy them for anything aren’t even reasonable to me.
Listen Devs, I get it that you are making money from the hard work on the app. And I would have no problem throwing money your way. But when it comes to buying fake currency with real money; lower your prices by a lot.
- Rumble Entertainment, Inc.
- 159.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Rumble Entertainment
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Gems $4.99
- 1,000 Gems $0.99
- 1,050 Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.