By Kingston Digital, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MobileLite App(1) provides wireless portable storage and file sharing for iPod touch®, iPad® and iPhone® with your MobileLite Wireless Reader. Wirelessly store and share your favorite photos, videos, music and files from your SD cards, microSD cards (with adapter), USB drives and external hard drives.(2) Stream content to three friends on their own devices simultaneously. MobileLite Wireless has the ability to stay connected to the Internet while accessing and sharing your content.(3) With MobileLite Wireless you can store more of what you need with the Apple device you love.
- Multitasking – run other Apps while using MobileLite features.
- Enhanced File Management - Music, Photos and Videos file sorting
- Easy Start-Up Instructions
- Camera Roll Support -move photos from device to cards or USB drives via MobileLite Reader
- Enhanced Music Player
- Playback controls (prev/play/next/shuffle/repeat)
- Album art (ID3) display
- Enhanced Photo Features
- Thumbnail and slideshow display
- Finger swipe capabilities
- Additional Network Setting - select Wi-Fi channel
- Local Storage - wirelessly transfer files to and from the MobileLite App and the MobileLite Wireless Reader.
- Open In - copy and open documents(4) in other Apps.
- Email – email files up to 10MB
- Delete – delete files wirelessly
- Play DRM content purchased through iTunes
- You can access the file via your Safari Browser. Simply open Safari, enter “http://mobilelite.home” into the URL box(5)
- AirPlay support for music and video.(6)
- Added an “Open in” button to iPhone and iPod touch for easier access to the latest features.
- Put the volume button back into the app.
(1) Requires use with Kingston MobileLite Wireless hardware.
(2) Requires hardware purchase separate from the MobileLite Wireless hardware.
(3) Requires service, 3G not supported.
(4) Open In feature only works with Documents.
(5) Not all of the functions and features that are found in the application will work within the Browser and sharing may be limited to devices that are synched with iTunes. Rental Content is not supported.
(6) Requires an AirPlay compatible device.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Additional bug fixes to improve stability as well the return of a few features:
1) Added video support back to "Copy From Camera Roll"
2) Improved the Open In and Share Sheet options
3) Fixed the copy and move functionality.
Additional updates are on in the works and will be uploaded asap.
Had problems initially, then updated firmware and everything worked as expected.
Makes it easy
The best device I have found to to make up for Apple's lack of USB and sd card support
Current update lets me view what's on the sd card but I still can't figure out how to transfer from a downloading program to the sd card. I see the file in the Off Line part but can't get it onto the card. What am I doing wrong?...it use to be so easy!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 04, 2014
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Kingston Digital, Inc.
- © Kingston Digital Inc.,
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.