Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kingturn RPG is an addictive turn-based fantasy strategy RPG which takes both wits and patience to be mastered.
'A Brilliant iOS Tactical Battle Game' [TouchArcade review]
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics RPG for many hours.
Kingturn RPG marks the 2nd chapter of our Kingturn trilogy, and offers a few exclusive character classes like Summoners and Tricksters.
The young mage and scholar Nicolette becomes the new ruler of the earldom of Montbelliard after her lord-father has passed away peacefully.
Having not come of age, yet, Nicolette finds herself unprepared for the games of power played by the other noble houses.
Surrounded by enemies and with the prospect of marrying an unknown noble for political reasons only, her fate takes its course ...
Kingturn Trilogy Overview
Chapter 1 - The rise of King Constantin (Kingturn Underworld RPG)
Chapter 2 - The rule of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG)
Chapter 3 - The fall of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG Plus)
All titles have independent story lines and can be played in arbitrary order.
Offline Strategy RPG
One-time inapp-purchase to unlock the full version
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in 67 scenarios (main campaign)
- A skirmish campaign with 20+ additional scenarios
- 30 character classes like Knight, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Priest, Summoner, Trickster, Witch, Necromancer, Vampire, Ghost, Griffin ...
- 60 character skills like 'Heal', 'Stealth', 'Lightning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Raise Undead', 'Drain Life', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
What's New in Version 3.0.2
- Higher resolution graphics and fonts
- Minor UI improvements, e.g. units can move around with a skill selected
- Tap on enemies to show move & attack range
- Flying arrows and staff missiles
- A few animations replaced and added, e.g. Stealth animation
- Sound and animation system overhauled
- New overland map
- Dropbox support
This is possibly the best game I have purchased on mobile.
Pretty awesome RPG game. I recommend for all RPG game lovers like myself.
Challenging but fun SRPG
A great game at a great price point. The asking price is more than fair for zero ads and IAP.
A couple of design concerns. Shopping/inventory management is pretty awkward at first. Also some party members are always picked to be in certain missions which story wise is fine but you never know who the game is picking so they'll deploy 1-3 units that might not be equipped for battle.
Other than that it's all good. I'll be picking up the next in the series. Hopefully they addressed those issues.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 08, 2015
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 87.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Niels Baumann
- © 2012 Mangobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Kingturn Full Version$4.99