Kingturn Underworld RPG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kingturn Underworld RPG is an addictive turn-based fantasy strategy RPG which takes both wits and patience to be mastered.
'Kingturn RPG - A Brilliant Tactical Battle Game' [TouchArcade review]
Kingturn Underworld marks the 1st chapter of our Kingturn trilogy, and comprises 74 scenarios where you can take over control of undead and monsters.
Kingturn Underworld supports new character classes like Thieves, Lizards, Demons, or Heretics, as well as new weapons and armor, new environments and new sound tracks.
Kingturn Underworld is a shareware game where the first 8 scenarios are free to play and the remaining 66 scenarios can be unlocked via a one-time in-app purchase.
Kingturn Trilogy Overview
Chapter 1 - The rise of King Constantin (Kingturn Underworld RPG)
Chapter 2 - The rule of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG)
Chapter 3 - The fall of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG Plus)
All titles have independent story lines and can be played in arbitrary order.
Story - Chapter 1
Juliet, necromancer and daughter of Overlord Xanthus, finds herself forced to flee the Underworld after a rebellion of her father's minions. Struggling to survive on Andaria's hostile surface, she has to take unusual measures to get things under control ...
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics RPG for many hours.
If you are new to our SRPG series, you might want to watch the video tutorial first:
Offline Strategy RPG
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in a 68 scenarios main campaign ('Nights in Andaria')
- An ultimately challenging mini-campaign comprising 6 scenarios ('Twelve years later')
- More than 40 character classes like Skeleton, Death Knight, Undead Mage, Heretic, Fury, Murderer, Vampire, Necromancer, Skeleton Champion, Bat Rider, Giant ...
- More than 60 class skills like 'War Cry', 'Chaos Storm', 'Stealth', 'Lightning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Raise Undead', 'Drain Life', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
What's New in Version 3.0.3
- Higher resolution graphics and fonts
- Minor UI improvements, e.g. units can move around with a skill selected
- Tap on enemies to show move & attack range
- Flying arrows and staff missiles
- A few animations replaced and added, e.g. Stealth animation
- Sound and animation system overhauled
- New overland map
- Dropbox support
I tried out the series for just a few minutes years ago, but never gave it a chance. Thanks to a recent article from TouchArcade I decided to give it another shot. Boy am I glad I did! Fun, deep, and perfect for mobile gaming. Great great stuff!
Any game with a decent necromancer class is 5 stars for me. Though it is also very fun.
Wish it had more RPG elements though.
Currently playing this one. So far, so good- really enjoying myself. If you like this game, you will very much like Kingturn Plus and you will LOVE Tactics Maiden (same developer). Thus is a FF Tactics style game and is well done and will keep you busy and happy playing. First 6 or 8 scenarios are free, then $4.99 to own the game. Well worth the money and no in game purchases or game timers to worry about.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 08, 2015
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 95.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Niels Baumann
- © 2012 Mangobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Kingturn Underworld Full Version$4.99